Poor old Harrison

I think Usha is perhaps a teeny bit older than is usual for new recruits to cricket.

She was born in 1962.

2 Likes

Far too old. Far too annoying as well, imo. Have never cared much for the lithping tholithitor.
What was she doing in The Bull: not normal for her to be there, is it? Very curious. But do not despair, for I have a theory.

Ms Gupta has been retained by members of the defeated minority of ACC members to find grounds for mounting a challenge to the Burns Amendment and thus to nip the creeping menace of female participation in the bud. I know she said Alan was ‘rushed off his feet with Easter coming up’, but that was unconvincing. Do we take it from that, though, that the fat fool has finished ‘healing the village’ and is no longer blundering about with his spiritual elastoplast and bottle of consecrated TCP?

4 Likes

She did claim to be waiting for Ruth… I don’t think we have ever heard them meet at the Bull before, but there has to be a first time for everything, I suppose.

I love the bottle of consecrated TCP: thanks for that image.

1 Like

Oh good. There was a bit of a pome about 3F and ‘healing the village’ but that is what it remained: a ‘bit’.

Of course! Don’t know how I managed to forget that she was waiting for Ruth, because my spirits rose and when I heard she was feeling unwell. Nothing trivial, I hope.

3 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, Gus. Last time Ruth wasn’t very well it turned out she was pregnant, then she had a miscarriage, the we had a visit from Heatherpet, then we had to suffer through Mother’s Day and David’s gift on the necklace with the peas in a pod. I don’t think I can go through that again.

Let’s stick with an explosion in the distillery. Much kinder to all concerned.

2 Likes

Well, we probably won’t be getting Heatherpet again.

(A zombie would starve in Ambridge.)

5 Likes

That one deserves at ROTFLUMGWFUAO

1 Like

Go on then; until your what did what?

2 Likes

Green wellies filled up and overflowed.

2 Likes

Ah, but last time she wasn’t ill as such, was she? We have to be lucky sometimes. Mother’s Day is looming, though, so brace yerselves for something nauseating.

I’ve been thinking about that, Janie. Clever of David to find one with the little maggot…

4 Likes

Oh Gus
’Consecrated TCP’

I will never think of TCP in the same way again…

I’ll light a Candle for us all… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

“I need a new hobby” … so cricket will do … aged 55. Good one. Coz that’s how life is.

3 Likes