Radio Times Ambridge Diary Feb 6-10

We’re revisiting an old relationship this week as Tom tells Kirsty that Natasha is pregnant. In the wake of the news, Tom ends up taking steps to deal with past trauma, while a melancholy Kirsty considers what might have been. But will the experience ultimately prove to be positive for them both? And what is the heartfelt gift that leaves Kirsty stunned?
Chelsea, meanwhile, has a date, but with a disapproving Mia issuing a warning, will the evening go as planned? Plus, Phoebe continues to face the consequences of her decision - while Kate struggles to accept the inevitable. And as Chris wrestles with his emotions, it’s left to Fallon to pull him up when he vents spleen at the wrong person.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

Actually, he probably tells her she’s ‘pregnantTTTT’, given how the obnoxious little titT talks.

4 Likes

And Kirsty answers “why did you think I wanted to know this? Oh, and by the way, you’re standing in a ring of buried frag-mines, man.”

4 Likes

[sniffity] Oh, you have such lovely ideas.

4 Likes

Whassa frag mine?

1 Like

The original source didn’t specify, but one may reasonably posit a bounding antipersonnel fragmentation mine, something like a Valmara or OZM-72.

4 Likes