Radio Times Ambridge Diary February 4th-9th

While Helen and the boys are enjoying Paris, Adam is pushing the dairy staff to breaking point.
Jolene finds herself in a pickle when Kenton throws a spanner in the works.
Alice is given pause for thought, Chris struggles to avoid his nemesis and Clarrie wonders whether she’s taken on too much at The Bull.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of The Archers in Mustardland

4 Likes

Oh bugger: he survives, then.

5 Likes

I like Radio Carter being pushed to breaking point

Please let her be silenced

3 Likes

Oh, poor Kenton! Um, poor stupid Kenton, I suppose I must say. I was just posting on the other board that his worst enemy wouldn’t want him torn to shreds by dogs, but I could wrong. I was wrong there, anyhow, because someone more or less posted that they did.

Goodness, it sounded awful. Glad I didn’t have earbuds on. Sounded like they’d ripped his throat out.

5 Likes

If I have to choose between Susan and Adam suffering a dire fate, it would be Adam that would get it, not Susan.

5 Likes

Has anyone warned Paris?

5 Likes

Obviously not properly (see above). Am I allowed to hope that at least they took his tongue, putting a stop to Kenton’s compèring of infinitely tedious village events for ever?

Difficult one. Sophie’s Choice, but without the downside.

5 Likes

Ooh, no difficulty here, take Adam, take him, underhanded little git. At least Susan’s spite when it happens (and she has a good side too) is in your face.

4 Likes