Radio Times Ambridge Diary Jan 14-19

Now, this sounds dramatic: a swim in the Am looks set to take a horrific turn for Kirsty, all of which results in the authorities quickly descending on the village and one resident landing themselves in serious trouble.
Elsewhere, Roy fears for the future of his relationship and Lexi makes an emotional decision with far-reaching consequences - but is she doing the right thing?
Toby has a crisis of conscience and feels it might be time to cut his losses.
And Tom’s kefir failure has put him on a downer, but it’s soon apparent that this is just the start of his troubles. Peggy and Pat struggle to offer words of comfort, but Susan has a bright idea that may just lift his mood …

Thanks to fleetingeileenm from the Bowman Board

4 Likes

My bet: Kirsty finds something that she wasn’t expecting to, such as her hopes and dreams of living a normal life a body with signs of maltreatment. (Scruff? He’d be pretty skeletal by now.)

3 Likes

I think Scruff is buried under the Resurgam stone. At any rate, he died a natural death and Lynda took care of his body in some decent fashion. That Fish doesn’t do spoilers or you could ask That Fish.

2 Likes

Some dead animal or human with evidence of Fell Deeds, anyway.

3 Likes

He is indeed buried in the garden under the bone-breaking stone. But given its legend, he could turn up pretty much anywhere, really.

2 Likes

It reads as if it leads to the Rozzers decending & Justin being questioned. Something found in the river when the Scouser went swimming. (In the Am, in January … is this a thing ???)

How deep is this blooming river ? I can’t think of anything significant that’s gone missing (well, Ben … Kathy … Anisha {gezunheid} … Dr. Locke.). Maybe the car which hit Matt but that’s rather far fetched.

… & Lexi is going to do it. She must be really fond of her daughters.

Toby gets pushed around but then fights his corner. Good to be quite honest.

4 Likes

Someone I forget where suggested it was Matt’s body.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t like that at all.

2 Likes

Nor I!

2 Likes