Radio Times Ambridge Diary January 4-7

Consciences are being wrestled with in the wake of recent revelations. David and Ruth have a big decision to make, but will they do the right thing? And a few miles away at Berrow, Justin is trying to keep a cool head after getting caught in the crossfire.
After an horrendous 2020, Lynda and Robert take comfort in the beauty of the countryside. But it’s not long before Lynda gets itchy feet.
Clarrie is also in good spirits following her and Eddie’s good news, and Emma might be giving them more reasons to celebrate.
Elsewhere, Neil finds himself in hot water, and Alan has wise words to share with his congregation.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

3 Likes

Who?

Oh God! No! Please, just no.

3 Likes

“I’ve sold myself to the dog food factory!”

4 Likes

Not another spawn for Emmur please

Meat for pets has to be fit for human consumption so I suspect that the dog food factory would reject her sorry poisonous carcass

3 Likes

But with Alice being pregnant, how else can she compete and make herself the focus of attention? I fear it’s inevitable.

2 Likes

By being sober?

Just a thought…

3 Likes

She’s 36, so by the rules of soap she’s an Elderly Mother and the spawn will be damaged. (I mean, even by Horrobin standards. Barely got any tentacles at all.)

3 Likes

Ah, so if Alice does have a baby with FAS, Emma can compete with a damaged baby of her very own. Never let it be said that Emma is second best.

2 Likes

Now THAT is worth looking forward to -My baybee is worse than your baybee

3 Likes