Radio Times Ambridge Diary July 24-29

Get ready to adjust those Archer family trees, as another member of the clan is about to be added. Yes, Natasha is set to have her C-section, but will it all go to plan on the day? Meanwhile, another new arrival may end up causing more problems than she solves - but who will come to the rescue?
Elsewhere, Susan goes to extreme lengths to protect the reputation of a friend, only to discover that - surprise, surprise - she’s got the wrong end of the stick. Chelsea continues to make her presence felt at Lower Loxley, but has the rug pulled from under her when she meets a new colleague. And Lily makes plans, while concern mounts about the attitude of one Ambridge resident …

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of The Archers in Mustardland

5 Likes

“That’s not a ‘like’ like.”

Ta, Janie

5 Likes

Did you notice that only one member is to be added to the Archer family tree? I imagine it’s just a slip of the pen, they’re surely not going to kill off one of the twins.

5 Likes

You’re reading it wrong, I fear. One or both of the twins being killed off would be lovely, of course, but I take it that A Long-Lost Relative or similar is also going to be chucked at us, no doubt with a bit of rewriting of history thrown in.
Meriel?

5 Likes

Meh. The ‘other’ new arrival is just a premature Caitlin. Still, anything that upsets TomTit is ok with me. He really is an odious little twerp.

5 Likes

Today’s the day, isn’t it? I still think Caitlin is not the one being referred to as being added to the Archer family tree. She’s the ‘new arrival’, come to cause problems. Yay!

I predict the twins will arrive safely (sorry!) and there will be two new members added. Let’s hope they cry a lot and never sleep.

5 Likes

Can we at least have one pink and one blue?

5 Likes

“…one black, and one white, and two khaki”?

5 Likes

By the left, quick spewk.

5 Likes

Caitlin had better cause big ructions to make up for all of this.

4 Likes

May a passing kindly heron
Pluck out tufty Seren’s eyes
And bald Nova shine but briefly
Under idiot Ambridge skies.

4 Likes