Radio Times Ambridge Diary November 16-19

That continual 'beep-beep-beep" is the sound of metal detectorists descending upon Brookfield. And as the numbers rise, so too does David’s blood pressure - enter Eddie with a scheme he believes will benefit everyone.
Someone else feeling overwhelmed is Freddie, who is inundated with offers for the Christmas show. But when one performer finds themself out in the cold, Freddie wonders if he may have acted too hastily.
Alice finally admits the truth about her drinking to a devastated Chris. But when he takes matters into his own hands, events start to spiral out of control. Will they - and their marriage - emerge unscathed?

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes

Hope not. Obviously.

4 Likes

Just like that metaphor, really.

4 Likes

Snork!

I’m wondering if he’s going to strangle her.

4 Likes

The Alice/Chris stuff doesn’t sound as though the ‘horrific ordeal’ for Alice, as promised elsewhere, is likely to be anything like as horrific as hoped. Bums!

4 Likes

Disappointed that Alice fails to have the promised horrific disaster

Sulk!

2 Likes

Same here Twellsy, I want proper disaster for Alice but we should know better by now than to let the teasers give us hope. I assume that what we listened to last night and tonight was Ruairi making a ‘shocking discovery’.

Ooooh, I was so shocked.

2 Likes

I wasn’t

I was bored with the teenage angst

And the twittering one

2 Likes

Quite.

1 Like