Radio Times Ambridge Diary October 29th-November 3rd

The storyline of arch manipulator Rob Titchener asking to be baptised produces an unholy row this week, when his family descends on the area for the ceremony. With the Archers and Titcheners at battle lines, Alan struggles to keep the peace.
Brian has some difficult news to impart to a relative, but his approach may not be the best way.
Paul is almost at the end of his tether with tension at the Stables, there’s a misunderstanding between Pip, Ruth and Stella - and a Halloween party causes ructions.

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of The Archers in Mustardland

6 Likes

It looks like our Gus will be delighted with the travails of everyone

4 Likes

“And your job is to sneak into the church and swap out the holy water for tap. Can’t risk the real thing.”

5 Likes

Holy substance meets unholy person being akin to matter/antimatter meeting?

5 Likes

What’s the ‘difficult news’, anyone?

3 Likes

“You’re all going to have to get used to life without me… because I’ve turned all my assets into cash and I’m off somewhere warmer and less infested with you lot.”

5 Likes

I have no idea. From the cast list - none of Brian’s immediate family are listed that week - it seems he is imparting difficult news to Ruth, Josh, Pip, Tony or Lily. I think they’re the only ones who could (loosely) be described as relatives.

5 Likes