Radio Times Ambridge Diary September 7-10

Jolene is attempting to drum up custom at The Bull and she knows that some left-field thinking is going to be required in order to keep the business ticking over. But might she end up taking things too far as she tries to make a profit at the pub?
Emma is struggling to focus at work as her recent argument with Chris is weighing heavily on her mind. Susan, too, is feeling shockwaves as she frets that the Carter kids won’t ever be able to make amends.
And Robert and Lynda continue to grapple with their new reality as they’re forced to make a decision. Will they be able to recover what was lost in the fire, or has their relationship hit the rocks?

Thanks to fleetingeileenm of ‘The Archers in Mustardland’

4 Likes
  • Don’t employ Horrobins.
  • Have good beer, kept well.
  • Have good food.

Seems simple enough really.

I feel the clue may be in the word “lost”.

6 Likes

Don’t have a sleazy old slapper or a prissy, squeaky parasite (deceased) or a resentful, sluttish, stirring shrew behind the bar, either. Oh, and scrag Kenton.
Joe Grundy being already dead, I think that covers it.

5 Likes

That’s fine. Just don’t let it become ‘with each other’.

5 Likes

Hmm, yes, nothing is more likely to put me off a pub than deceased bar staff. It’s the slow service, you know.

5 Likes

And the fingers floating in yer drink…

4 Likes

Good point, they should employ Lynda, who has clearly been metabolically challenged since the night of the firesplosion.

3 Likes