Railtrack, only not that one

Came across this today. A fair amount of laughter ensued. Some of the language might offend those liable to be offended by sweariewords.

5 Likes

I’d have enjoyed the opportunity to be *offended, Gus-dere, but I am not able to access the link.
*This is a highly unlikely result, in my case.
Soo xx

3 Likes

Oh buggrit, I shall see wot I can do, Soo x have essayed via email. Hope it works. Gx

2 Likes

I was able to access it, and having magnified it a little have laughed long and hard over it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh good, I am glad you enjoyed.
One of the few things it might be easier to look at via a <spit, coff> tablet.

3 Likes

I meant to welcome you back, Soo

Wiv Gin

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

Where’s this “Caerydd” place that he or she mentions whilst complaining about other people not being able to spell Scottish placenames?

3 Likes

I suspect that might be deliberate. Have I provided the Tough Guide to Fantasyland entry on PanCelts yet? (And that does not mean the ones who sing about small sable kitchen utensils,)

3 Likes

These PanCelts are "governed by strong and beautiful queens called things like Maebdh Aeiolaien (pronounced Mad Eileen) or strong and serious kings called, for instance Daibhaeaidhaibh MacAeraith (pronounced Dave Mate).

sort of thing.

3 Likes

I did notice an actual typo but I can’t recall what it was. “Caeryddd” I hae doots aboot.

2 Likes

Where was that? I only have Caer Dibdh in the copies I have. Did I really get it that wrong?

1 Like

Relax, Fish. Caerywhosis was in the correspondence linked to and not in any way your fault.

3 Likes

It was the misplaced d that made me worry.

2 Likes