Respray and fake plates?

…are they really, really going to try to pull off some ‘dodgy investment rip-off with ringer nags’ storyline? Because it is going to be fuller of holes than several skipsful of fishnets.

Now, you all know I have a nasty mind, but it is not only nasty but suspicious: do editors like to queer the pitch for their successors in a sort of malign version of Consequences. Because it is all getting very stupid indeed and Matt is beginning to look unrehabilitatable.

A pox on the lot of 'em.

4 Likes

Lilian has made a BF of herself about things Matt was up to before now.

I am simply annoyed that she is sniffing around over Matt’s doings for no reason at all, when she ought to be worrying about what Justin may have been up to.

3 Likes

Oh, I think ‘for no reason at all’ is putting it a bit strong, Fish. He is acting suspiciously suspicious… And possibly she feels Justin has the moral high ground in their relationship at the moment - well, something she said tonight, although I can’t recall the exact words, makes it clear that she does. She said he was annoyed with her with good reason or wtte.

3 Likes

Why is she bothering to worry about Matt’s business? She has said that she doesn’t want him, he has said that he is leaving, so what possible business is it of hers? Still less is it that of the repulsive James.

3 Likes

Harumph. Cannot but feel you are being a wee bit over-reductive about this. If she still sort of cares about him, which she does, and still sort of worries about him, which she does, and if she fears he is about to do a catastrophically stupid thing, which she does, then I don’t find it unreasonable or unbelievable that she might try to determine what the silly sod really is up to. How she is going about it is a slightly separate issue. With you all the way about James.

4 Likes

Oh dear oh lor. Worralottatosh tonight was. And despite an (understandable for reasons I probably need not specify) amount of confusion as to what was actually being said, it doesn’t stack up. Does it?

1 Like