Scarecrow Alish

First, let me declare that I am Mightily Peeved, having been working up a fantasy scenario in which Alice’s corpse, cunningly disguised as a tattiebogle, ended up as the main attraction only redeeming feature of the fête. Sigh. Another dream shattered.

So who the eff do we reckon made the effigy?

4 Likes

Spontaneous explosive exfoliation?

Maybe what’s still taking is Alice’s Doleful Ghost?

3 Likes

Umm, who has she upset most? Susan hasn’t the time, I don’t think Chris would do it, or Emma really, Fallon is just about possible but doesn’t seem likely.

Tracy, in retaliation for having caused problems for all those Horrobins? A bit more effort than keying her car but so satisfying. And I’m sure she’s capable.

4 Likes

Tracy aided by Radio and Jazzer

4 Likes

Susan hasn’t the time, but she also has no reason to change a winning formula: badmouthing gets results. Chris wouldn’t have the imagination.
My first thought would be Emmur, who has a nasty mind and also, importantly, access to a dress of Alice’s - either given to her (which she will have resented, of course) or by having, or being able to get hold of, a spare key. But since TBTB seem to be rehabilitating Emma as a Good & Valuable Citizen, unlikely. Outside chance of it being a joint enterprise by Geo, Mia and Jake, if the dress was in Emmur’s possession, but why would they bother?
Emotional motivation suggests Ben, but the dress would pose difficulties.
Tracy? Would she care enough? Doubtful. Plus it would eat into drinking/shagging time.
Jazzer is a possible (indignation aboot wee Martha plus a juvenile sense of ‘humour’) but how would he have the dress?

3 Likes

I’ve just checked the cast list for next week - don’t know why it didn’t occur to me before - but there could be a clue in that, dunno.

1 Like