Sean O'Connor May 2016

“He has more immediate plans for another of his favourites, Shula Hebden. My eyebrows shoot up at his affection for such a pious bore, but he chuckles knowingly. “Shula is the audience. She’s exactly the right age. And one of my jobs, if I can try to do it, is to recalibrate Shula.” He’ll have his work cut out livening her up, I suggest. “Well, the doctor is there for a reason,” he offers archly. But, of course, he won’t reveal more. “Real fans” won’t want to know what’s coming, so we will have to wait to find out what he has planned for Shula and the recently returned Dr Locke”

Well ladies, so that’s what the appalling man thinks of us. There’s obviously something structural set in place for Shula but they couldn’t develop her in a credible way. Also Hugh hyphen couldn’t be arsed to work on it as he was too busy job hunting. So the acting ed said buggrit, just do it, I’ve got more important things to do.

6 Likes

This seems so likely

4 Likes

All these sodding character changes

Unbelievable…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I don’t think the writer of the article thought much of O’Connor, either. Using the terms ‘arch’ and ‘knowing’ is a bit of a clue.

3 Likes

Isn’t it just!

3 Likes

There was no need, since he thought so highly of himself.

4 Likes