So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

It will settle down,& if it doesn’t, I can always go back on the higher dose

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Good

I worrits you know!

7 Likes

I needed to get all the other meds on a more even keel before I contemplated doing this

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I know dear - only too bluddy well do I know about balancing meds so even if I don’t comment too often just know that I am sending my tree hugging and holy well vibes from our area

Right back to me scarf…

7 Likes

I can’t find the Fred, so I will arsk here

I have been arsked for a really good Vegan Curry recipe

Me

An Baptised & Confirmed Meat Eater…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Here is the thread

BUGGER. Messing up the linking. Anyway, I can thoroughly recommend the aloo mattar (surprisingly delicious for something so very minimalist) and the cauliflower rassa from Malika Bassu - and every other recipe of hers I have used has been great, so worth a look

https://www.mallikabasu.com/category/vegan/

6 Likes

Thank-you Gus

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

I don’t recall that one being particularly bad in that respect - though it was quite a while ago I heard it. Will give it another listen and report back.

6 Likes

Gawds

Fer those of you with a TV , Ch4 now is the Kirstie Allsopp Christmas crafting programme

Today they have 2 hours to knit an Christmas jumper

Declines on Chaise wiv Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

This is starting to sound like the “find the height of the building using a barometer” problem.

“I will sneak you into the studio for a brief sniff of Ms. Allsopp’s aura if you lend me that Christmas jumper…”

7 Likes

What?! I was thinking earlier today that the NotChristmas jumper I am currently knitting might possibly be finished by Christmas. But not this Christmas.

7 Likes

They had 5 hours yesterday to craft Advent Calendars . Not sure who decides the length of time allowed for the various ‘challenges’

You do get to see some real experts, though

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I’m sure that I must have the wrong end of the knitting needle here, as 2 hours is no time at all

They must be knitting things to go with their previously knitted jumpers , 'cos someone is knitting leather strips to make a bag

Gawds

I told you it wasn’t a good week

Prepares to take tablets

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

If someone would lend me the tools I would happily have a shot at making a seasonally-themed marquetry-embellished coffin for La Alsopp.

7 Likes

May I have a wee small cheer?

I have just CAST OFF the scarf

Beer is being broached…

7 Likes

You may have at least three very large cheers Twellsy!

As well as loads of beer. Cheers!

8 Likes

Yay, Twellers!
Enjoy the well earned beer, me dear.

7 Likes

AttaTwellies!

6 Likes

Mega Snork, Gus

I was brave, & watched it all, despite the itching. Even to my non-knitting brain, it is obvious that big needles & a chunky yarn make the knitting grow more quickly, but it made for some seriously chunky garments.

The winner was a lacy & beaded mohair looking party top which looked so itchy that I had to have a fag to calm down… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

“I really wuv you, so I knitted you this fluffy fire hazard. You can wear it while you smoke.”

(I can’t help it, I think in that sort of way.)

7 Likes