So, who wants to help ... to cower in the cellar?

Akontiology? Not perfect but serviceable

5 Likes

I’m afraid that’s gone over my head.

Oh! Like a rocket would!

4 Likes

Huh.

After eating the delicious ham-chicken-onion-mushroom Gloop with red wine, on onion-rice, Hedgers and I put our bowls down for the DDD to lick.

She did the whole lick off the pattern thing with Hedgers’ bowl, and then proceeded to ignore mine.

I am definitely feeling hurt.

6 Likes

'Tis based on the (possibly misremembered) word for javelin. Nah. As I said, imperfect. All this and nipping a catfight in the bud as well… They both looked well sheepish, like young teens Caught Out

5 Likes

Oh wibble. Poor Fishy. Possibly DDD felt she was full. Or she might be messing wiv yer 'ed because she can

5 Likes

I am going to take my offendedness to bed. That’ll larn her! no more rope-play tonight…

5 Likes

Sleep well,dere Fishy.I am sure DDD meant no harm or insult.

5 Likes

She is ¾ collie and likes things in her life, including us, to be Orderly.

Well.

You’ve met us.

5 Likes

Having known Collies from my early years, I can confirm that they like their flock to behave in an orderly fashion. The only Collie that my Grandfather would allow into their home (Meg) was allowed to sleep by the range, but never permitted to lick bowls - tsk. Maybe Granny’s reason was to avoid competitive Dog-enticing, but I suspect she had other reasons. Can’t ask her, now.

Anyhoo, it’s time for bed. Good nights, Cellarites.

Soo xx

5 Likes

At a rally here and spent a pleasant evening on the smoking area looking down on the smarty pants van with a nice local beer or three watching the sun go down

6 Likes

Right up to the moment they realise they need to open the rear door…

Anyway, how do we know the nearside isn’t scraped to buggery?

6 Likes

Let me be the first to wish you all a happy Bastille Day :fr:

6 Likes

Bacon croissants :croissant: on the table

7 Likes

Nahhh … they’re major sponsors of a local championship this event is a round of, not attempting a delivery. Scratches and things wouldn’t look very good …

7 Likes

If they WERE loaded but wanted to avoid the stuff being nicked overnight that parking would be a thing of genius.

7 Likes

Loonology ?

Thunderbirdology … or, in their honour ‘Go’-ology ?

8 Likes

Well, it’s more engineering than science really. Subtype of aerospace engineering. But if you want a single word, “astronautics” is probably closest.

Also, Feral tells me the upgrades are done, so

yardarm

6 Likes

Would Feral like a well earned. Beer?

7 Likes

It’s usually a pretty safe bet.

6 Likes

I like that one. Though it sounds a bit like the study of people like me - and a few others here, I suspect.

Thank you, that sounds right.

6 Likes