So, who wants to help ... to flummox the cellar?

[pourity][pourity][pourity][pourity]

6 Likes

Happily soused in pourities, Iā€™ll buzz off to bed.
Best nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

6 Likes

:cocktail:Fer Soo

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

[yawnity] tseep!

Itā€™s all grey out there.

yardarm!

6 Likes

Gry here too: possibly itā€™s the fashion just now.

6 Likes

Foggy here

TFM that is so worrying for you

The ā€œI can manageā€ of elderly folk can drive one to despair at times

6 Likes

Mmmm. I donā€™t think I told you about the recent time I found her at the top of a step ladder (now confiscated) trying to take down a blind that needed re-stringing.

7 Likes

My Grandma was like that - determined to do her things her way

Eventually she was persuaded that a 90 year old was a bit too frail to access her stash of fabric from the loft

6 Likes

Soo you can tell the Poodle of my homage to her

Ordered and en route to meā€¦

7 Likes

Phew - just as well theyā€™re pink or Iā€™d have difficulty telling them apart from Poodle, Twellsy. Enjoy them - they look like fun!

TFM, one of the most challenging aspects of looking out for Mam was Unrealistic Expectation on her part (way before any sign of dementia). Mr Beeā€™s Mum was unbelievably cavalier about her own safety. I feel for you xx

Having wittered on endlessly for weeks, re C-mas present requests, I have been inundated, today. Well, Iā€™ll do my best, tomorrow. Today I had a lovely walk in bright, glorious Autumn sunshine. Met a bird-watching friend and learnt a few things I didnā€™t know yesterday.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Christ, Twellsy, theyā€™re hideous!
Enjoy.

7 Likes

You could just have slapped him round the face, dearā€¦
< runs away really rather fast >

7 Likes

I donā€™t ā€˜doā€™ swippers onnan good day, & couldnā€™t go near thoseā€¦

I am feeling Saturday afternoonish because my medication was late. Am wondering what to do, as I have a very busy afternoon tomorrow

Ponders, wivvan Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Fnarr fnarr. I wondered where you were, Gus-Dear.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Derbyshire, as it happens, wee Bee.
Gxx

7 Likes

I was thinking along the same lines myself there.

Thanks, soo. TFDā€™s mum was quite the opposite and expected everyone to to everything for her, whether she could in fact manage herself or not - I think she welcomed old age as an excuse to be lazy. I think the Determined To Cope approach is preferable really, if nerve wracking for the rest of us.

7 Likes

Crocs work better for me than slippers ever did.

[pitcherity] for them as does.

7 Likes

This is admirable, innaway, yet not when applied by family members to the state of the abode. ā€˜She keeps a very tidy homeā€™. Er, well, no, butā€¦ No, never mind. Sympathy, from me.

Soo xx

7 Likes

Iā€™ve tired myself out, just thinking about it all. And Crocs.

Good nights, Celllarites,
Soo xx

6 Likes

Wassa tidy home?

I have a clean enough to be healthy dirty enough to be happy hovel

And a lived in look

7 Likes