So, who wants to help ... to instaurate the cellar?

Just an ordinary cage should suffice, Darling. As you don’t do blue, you won’t be needin’ the reinforced kind…

5 Likes

I am sun barhoing
Snice on my hammock

5 Likes

I will do an test run, azzitwere

The bacon box has a separate plastic draining tray in it, so that the rashers aren’t lying on the bottom

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Oh, you don’t want to bother yourself with that: I’ll look after the cheese for you, dear.

6 Likes

Just heard a couple of bluetits chirring in the remains of the foliage I was cutting away yesterday.

6 Likes

Poor homeless tits

Yerrs cruel wee birdie

5 Likes

Nah, they weren’t nesting there anyway. Fresh-exposed branches was interesting to 'em, though.

6 Likes

Ok then I proffer beer as a napology…

6 Likes

You didn’t really think that the shrubbery would have been demolished by a Sparrer without being frisked for nests first, did you?

5 Likes

Nests, jewels, abandoned bottles of gin…

6 Likes

Aye, ye set fire to the lot, Hedgers. I assume the bounty is safely secured?

Soo xx

5 Likes

Not only [innocent tseep] but I think I may actually be innocent on this occasion.

6 Likes

Rumours abound re the teeny chainsaw, izzall.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Alas, the flames wouldn’t spread!

6 Likes

Were you short of petroleum in a plant mister wee birdie?

I thought you were a better arsonist than that

4 Likes

We cooked orzo with courgettes, onions, garlic, lemon zest, rosemary and parsley. Loadsa Grana Padano made it palatable - along with a glass of white rioja.
And then had to go to bed. Lightweights, or what? Good nights, Celarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Orzo pasta (risoni!) or orzo orzo (barley)? She enquired, tiresomely. I might have held off a bit on the rosemary, possibly, but it sounds pretty damn’ good.
Sleep well
Gxx

5 Likes

Gin, Darling

Am in 2 minds about orzo, TBH

I too had to have an Snoozette earlier. The air pressure has been most odd since yesterday & it Hissed it down for a couple of hours in the night.

Soup will be made tomorrow

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

“I realise this is a very personal question, but how is your anthurium?”
Aye, I did just ask.

6 Likes

Why are you asking about “rude little boy” lillies?

Yes dear Gus I am nosy!

5 Likes