So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

And birds in t-shirts look Seriously Silly, not to mention the trouble with flying.

6 Likes

I think wee grey and brown birdies are sweet in or out of T shirts

5 Likes

Last day of the boardgames convention. This calls forra

yardarm

7 Likes

Sossige soda farl or ten to give ballast to the yardarm?

7 Likes

I am sulking.

It is a beautiful sunny morning so we went for a walk by the sea, and as we got out of the car we were told that there were dolphins just outside the bay.

Not by the time we got to the breakwater there weren’t, we missed them. And I had walked as fast as my little legs could carry me as well.

Snot fair!

7 Likes

We regularly get the ferry to Kerry and see some of the resident pod of dolphins in the estuary

There was even a vodaphone sponsored phone the dolphins could chat to scientists on in the estuary

I love all marine mammals

7 Likes

I do too Twellsy, and I’m being greedy really given how often I do get to see them - grey & common seals, harbour porpoise, bottlenose & risso’s dolphin, as well as basking sharks - but I always love to see them again.

My ambition is to see minke whales, we do get them here but I’ve never been lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

6 Likes

This “minke”. Tell me more.

7 Likes

Erm, I’m clearly missing something here.

Not least, any knowledge of the subject/s of the photo.

6 Likes

The Pink Panther films passed you by?

It is, allegedly, hilarious that Insp, Clouseau (P. Sellers) mispronounces monkey as ‘minky’ (o.n.o)

7 Likes

Ah! I see.

I was distracted by wondering what that chap had trapped in his accordion, to result in such a pained expression.

6 Likes

Good evening.

9 Likes

What IS it about Sundays and pervasive gllom?

No, not gllom (or even Glom of Nit): I meant gloom. 'Orrible.

7 Likes

Have been home for half an hour. The temperature in the hall when I got in was a somewhat Baltic 8°

Sigh

I have addressed that, & am about to have a Drink

Carinthia.xx

8 Likes

I have been watching The Magnificent Seven, which I suddenly realised this afternoon I had never seen.

8 Likes

And do you feel a better, rounder person now, dere Fishy?
[tries furiously to remember which one TM7 is…]

8 Likes

I certainly feel a rounder person after yesterday’s epic sausages and mash. And tonight it’s a pizza from the splendid La Gusto…

8 Likes

Oh yes! More than half of them die in the end. Very satisfactory.

It also has a Wise Old Man in it who is very obviously a straight lift from the Japanese original.

7 Likes

I could dream up some uses for seven Samurai, right enough…Maybe a wise man, too.

We have been watching quite a lot of Nordic Noir, recently. None that I could recommend to a friend.

I have been managing a daily walk, largely through slithery mud, and might fire up the treadmill tomorrow, just to save cleaning endless boots. The problem is - the treadmill is really quite/very tedious and I don’t get to see Dogs etc. Saw a fab Poodle, today - she’s 14 (a very good score) and she leant on one in a very agreeable manner. Sigh.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Me too, Soo

Am Flumping

It has been wonderful, & I am not complaining, but the coming back to an empty house is/can still be a Bugga

Am up to 14° now
Well
The room is…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes