So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

I agree - it sounds like a wonderful walk. Nothing much of interest on today’s wanders. A few family groups of cyclists whizzing up behind one with no warning bells. This is an irritating thing, as the wind was so strong that one simply couldn’t hear the approach of wheels. Bzzzz. Still, tea and Cake on our return was soothing. We’ll make flapjacks, tomorrow, to ring the changes for unnecessary scoffage.

Soo xx

6 Likes

I have made up a batch of Cajun seasoning

I now need numerous spices

7 Likes

Sossinges are ready…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I think you have experienced that rare phenomenon, a stealth stampede, Dahlink.

5 Likes

Was asleep, but Sossinges brought me back…
[peckity][peckity][peckity][peckity]

(pause)
[pourity] [pourity]

[peckity][peckity][peckity][peckity][peckity]

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had some of that today. A certain retailer of needfuls for our furred and feathered companions has a really shite website, and that was clearly experiencing problems. Having written off the orders I placed in the face of extreme resistance from the medium for the Ma and the Oaf (well, the Ma’s cat, if were are going to be pedantic about it) in the absence of confirmation emails or the order appearing in my dashboard, I succumbed to a Vile Headache.
I was putting the bins out just now, in me fetching rubber gloves, and my phone farted twice. Had to go through the decontamination procedure before investigating. And hey presto, it appears that both orders HAVE been registered and are on their (extremely leisurely, but hey, there’s a war global pandemic on) way.
Now if anyone could see fit to relieve me of this headache…

6 Likes

Medicinal?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Please, Darling.
Gxx

I now have to try to source ink cartridges for her printer. She doesn’t have a computer, but she does have a printer. The Late Friend used to deal with same.

I have told her, in a phrase sneakily nicked from [one of our number will know where] that a litre of fresh diamonds would be a similar price… But, onward! Or possibly sideways.

One small victory, though: I have found the English mustard I thought I had bought but then appeared not to have done. It was hiding behind the tiny tins of tonic (possibly a ‘Yellow Thing’ going on there)

5 Likes

Psst

Gus

I have many many edake remedies

Cross my palm with silver…

6 Likes

And sure enough, your silver is no longer near a headache. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I am wounded wee birdie

5 Likes

Maybe this gin will help.

Also helps wiv headaches, or at least postpones them.

6 Likes

Gin always helps wee birdie

The moon is splendid tonight really plump and shining bright

6 Likes

How is the Ma, Gus?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Chatting to her now ;- ) She thanks you for kind enquiries and wishes you well, and says ‘avoid all the nasties that are around’.
She’s on good form, considering.
G xxx

5 Likes

Mwah! to the Ma.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Indeed, Mwahs to Mas

Isn’t this an even more Super moon than the normal Supermoons?

I have read summat about it, & can’t remember where

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I don’t know, Darling. Too much cloud cover for me to see anything much, tbh. Have a Hug?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Yes please, Darling

Am really missing Hugs

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Fuzzy hugs aplenty to you, Carinthia! Always; but, if you’ll allow, I’ll envelop you with one-a-day forever. Best dreams.
Soo xx

5 Likes