Having a warfarin reader in house and all other tools to let the GP disgnose my problems suddenly seems sensible
I don’t think they trust me…
With the Bull taking charge of my medical things I am nearly better treated at home than anywhere
He spoils me
Is there an 'Normous Medicinal available, please?
I have just sorted the Tupperware/Lock & Lock/ Nameless Plastic Boxes cupboard…
Am even more grey than I was this morning…
Carinthia.xx
The horror! The horror!
Large medicinal coming right up, Dahlink.
Lids. Where do the feckin’ lids go?
Gxx
I have actually ordered 3 Tupperware lids, as the boxes are a useful size, but the lids had died.
The Nameless Ones which don’t seal very well can take a trip to the garage & replace some gently rusting tins…
Carinthia.xx
We have three boxes which when I bought them had bright red lids. I mean seriously bright, practically fluorescent. At the moment we still have the three boxes, one has bright red lid, and I fully expect that one to vanish one night when I am not looking.
I like that you allow your tins to gently rust, Carinthia. Forra while, at least.
Today’s walk was too hot for comfort. The temperature wozz advertised at 19°C, but that wozz bollox. It’s so ruddy windy, at times, that it’s really hard to know what to wear for guaranteed comfort. Little comfort was experienced, but the cuppa and tea loaf, on our return, was very much enjoyed and we’ve cooled down.
Soo xx
Tell me more, little Bee
Sorry the walk was not azz enjoyable azz it might have been.
Would a Gin help?
They are old tea tins, Soo, wot I have had since I was 19
They contain odds & sods of screws & clips & general detritus
Carinthia.xx
The tea loaf recipe I used was this one, Gus:
It’s (obviously) very simple, comme moi, but very delicious and freezeable, sliced. The walk was better than not being able to have one and I shouldn’t winge. Yes, to gin!
General detritus izzan bugga to contain, Carinthia, and I applaud your sterling efforts. Bye-bye, little tins ![]()
Soo xx
But lids. Do you have lids ? … enough, matching and recognisable which one fits which box.
They haven’t yet gorn, Soo
That will be for another day
Stoooopeed, I know, but another memory bites the dust…
I will Recycle them, says she, innan Noble Font…
Carinthia.xx
Recycling means they’re never truly gorn, as we know. Actually, they’ll never be truly gorn regardless. Flip.
Soo xx
Aye, give the wee buggers tetanus at their dunking. All for it, Darling ;- )
But I do understand about the tins ((()))
Gxxx
It’s barm brack with added bergamot and no doubt delightful. Not a fan of Earl Grey to drink, but I think I would do serious damage to that teabread. Some for Saturday?
Gx
Yes, indeed. We could ask the Irish contingent for some salty, creamy butter to slather onto it.
Past my bedtime - good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx
Gawds
Some Fleurs du Sel…
Luxus Pur
Carinthia.xx
Some Fleurs du Mal
It’s breakfast time, Charles, mon ami,
Et Spleen - c’est pas idéal.
où sont les rashers d’antan…
