A promos of nothing, really, just found this courtesy of a FB group. How to deal with bullshit, Aussie style:

A promos of nothing, really, just found this courtesy of a FB group. How to deal with bullshit, Aussie style:

I love that Joe
We could do with someone like that talking to some polly tickle types
Bacon butties ready
That comes out fuzzy dark grey on paler grey here and my eyes are not good enough to read it.
Apologies - couldn’t get a clearer image
Transcript:
James A
TAKE DOWN 5G TOWERS THERE WEAPON THAT CAUSE COVID!!Telstra
Hi James, The 5G towers will help download your conspiracy videos faster.
Since posting that upthread, there has been an official comment from Telstra:
Telstra’s post
Attention everyone. This isn’t real, but we wish it was. So…
Guess who decided to bake this morning in blistering heat and full sun?
Yup me
So my burger rolls are sitting on a cooling rack and a batch of plain buns with the top cut off and a dollop of butter icing is ready to go to another neighbour’s children
Their Papa does shopping for us so he will really be thrilled with three childer on a mad sugar rush!
Wicked bakersRus
I have had some frozen yoghurt
A bit of over zealous wiping of the 'fridge yesterday meant that I had turned it up to max without realising
Sigh
Carinthia.xx
Just had a very satisfying shout at a stupid woman in the shop. A very ‘local’ woman, if you get my drift. Refusing to leave unless the security guard moved away from his station by the door as she’d have to pass too close to him. She wasn’t bothered about distance when she passed me the wrong way to grab some bog roll. But then I’m white.
The woods are full of them. Well, no, the woodwork is full of them…
< brightens > Coffins? Good-oh!
Steady on Gus
Surely a wicker basket is the best thing for storage of corpuses ?
I don’t want dead people in me laundry, as it happens
Good - I wasn’t volunteering 
Best dreams, all.
Soo xx
Gin, Soo
Don’t ferget it
Carinthia.xx
I rarely forget anything (apparently) but Mr Bee finds no difficulty, azz I remind him.
Soo xx
Ooo what pretty birds
How marvellous to have them local wee birdie
Looking up and seeing 'em is one of the unexpected pleasures of being here.
They shine in the sun.
I can well imagine
I would be wandering around gazing up all the time and stopping dead to watch every time I saw one
I like birds
Well as the Bull says I want a zoo - some people I have had the misfortune to meet during my life are definitely less appealing and worse company than any animal
Including some fishies