So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Unfair to Chatelaines.
Hope you can obtain the Strong Eyedrops and that they settle things down PDQ.
Gxx

6 Likes

I have wiped them with Johnson’s Baby Shampoo , which is an old remedy, but helps, & had the 2nd of the 4 doses per day of Ornery Eye Drops

I’ll give it an hour,to make sure that I am safe to drive

Carinthia.xx

Update:I have 'phoned Another Pharmacy, as mine is closed on Saturdays, & they have the drops I require. They don’t close until 5-30

C.xx

6 Likes

Hurrah for that.

5 Likes

I want to get it sorted today, as otherwise, I won’t be able to see for 3 days, & I have a blood test on Monday afternoon.

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

Is that the result of poking the practice wivva pointy stick, Dahlink? If so, bluddy well poked!
Gxx

6 Likes

Not quite, Dahlink

Noo Nurse organised it as part of her Plan for me

I will be talking to someone when the results are through…

Carinthia. xx

6 Likes

I had a phone call from the Endocrinology department on Monday. (All fairly normal; they haven’t seen me since November, and wanted to make sure all was well and arrange a blood test. I had been rung about twenty minutes earlier by my doctors’ surgery arranging a blood test for 24th, so I said “take it all at once” and they agreed.)

The letter telling me that I would have “a telephone consultation NOT a face to face appointment” on Monday, 10 August at 11:40 arrived on Wednesday, 12th August at about 11:10.

The “how would you rate our service” text arrived on Thursday at about 15:30 – so I told them exactly what I thought of it, and how surprised I was by their wasting money in such a way with the NHS in the state it is in at present. They have not replied…

5 Likes

Atta Fishy

6 Likes

Oof

Flump

I got the special eye drops. They are unbranded, & have gorn up from ÂŁ6-50 in March to ÂŁ9-55 today

I think thatizz abit steep

Anyhoo, I called in FarmFoods for some frozen fruit, & then thought soddit & ordered some food from the rather nice Indian Restaurant nearby.

Sat in the car, & had a smoke, & it was brought to the car for me.

Am looking at bits of the VJ Day celebration on BBC 1

I will switch over before Whale meet again…

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Good on yer!

My poor neighbour has a very nasty bite which I do not like the look of at all. Have drawn on her with felt pen and issued Threatening Instructions. [sigh]

6 Likes

Oh, dear
That doesn’t sound good, Gus

Do we know what bit her?

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

There are. allegedly, lots of Horseflies about. Poor soul - whatever bit her.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Stupid pharmacist says a tick. Nope. Mozzie, but the blister has bloody fluid in it. I had one like it that went v manky.

5 Likes

Or, else, leave the windows shut - a tall order for those of us who are presently broiling.

My Friend (whom I discussed elsethread) organised and had a blood test for thyroid replacement therapy levels on Friday. She’d had no follow-up since New Year and I am very pleased that I didn’t irritate her to a point of non-compliance (I know, Gus) and am also pleased that she was delighted with today’s delivery of sunflowers.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Not so sure I do ;- )

Good work, wee Bee.

5 Likes

Oh, the whole compliance thang, Gus. I believe we touched upon it a while ago :slight_smile:
Soo xx

6 Likes

Oh, that
[nonchalant whistle]

6 Likes

Very glad to hear that, Soo. Very! My follow-up for bloods is on 24th of this month, not having been seen since November, but I am perhaps more aware of what is going on in my thyroid than many seem to be so it hasn’t caused problems. I hope she will find all is well.

And now you aren’t quite so worried about her, you need to sleep properly, please.

(I am about to pass out myself, I do hope.)

6 Likes

Sleep well, Dear Fish.

And, to all Cellarites, best dreams.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Oh good wee bee

Sunflowers are guaranteed to cheer anyone up

I am gently steaming and I want my promised thunderstorms

6 Likes