So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

In contrast to spikes, unlikely to do them any lasting harm - who said 'unfortunately '? My lips never moved.

7 Likes

I suppose ending up in A&E after consuming inedibles would be “Dog Bites Man” territory.

Up to a certain point, anyway…

7 Likes

Only because I read textsfromlastnight.com.

5 Likes

Dear God…

Other Deities are available

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

So. I intend to achieve more than 6 hours sleep, tonight. I don’t know how. A local friend of mine is managing with less sleep than do I, and I know that some of you lot manage with a few seconds, somehow :slight_smile: Best nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Gin, Darling

Big Hugs

Carinthia. xx I

5 Likes

Humongous huggage for you, Carinthia - you are far more experienced in insomnia than I. Off to bed.
Soo xxzz

5 Likes

Sending ZZZZZZs to a Bee in the hope that like coals to Newcastle, they are superfluous.
Gxx

5 Likes

A few more from me

I worry about sleepless cellarati

6 Likes

Not leaked ones, I hope…

4 Likes

Morning all

Ulster fries ready

6 Likes

yardarm

onna stick, wiv Garnish (garlic) and Palate Cleanser (more garlic).

5 Likes

I will spread the fry breads with some garlic if you fancy that wee birdie

6 Likes

Afternoon All

Eyes swollen & gungy again today

Sigh

Will try to get some of the antibiotic eye drops. My everyday ones are helping abit, but it needs the strong stuff

Hey Ho

Carinthia. xx

5 Likes

Oh, pore Chatelaine! I am well-wishing you with every fin, and thinking Soothe at your eyes.

5 Likes

You poor thing dear chatelaine

6 Likes

Thinking about it,my face has been itching for the last 3 nights .

Hmm

Back to fresh Pillock cases every day

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Worth a try dear one

6 Likes

I usually do it every day in ‘my’ hay fever season,which usually runs from February to November, Twellsy, but what with the strange weather this week, & not having been out much, I didn’t think it would be as important.

Hey Ho

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I have just had to explain to a young robin that while I adore birds other than parrots outdoors I prefer them to stay outdoors

Cheeky thing was trying the conservatory as a place for it to be in

6 Likes