So, who wants to help... to perpetuate the cellar?

Thank you, wee Bee, and thank you, Twellers. It was a very long time ago, so no excuse for ranting, really.
Sorry you have an analagous scenario, Soo. I too am available for Sitting On people: saves Twellsy’s energy and they really wouldn’t enjoy it, I promise you.

And chortle for the TFM brother thing ;- )

7 Likes

There is always an excuse for ranting, Gus, historically mined, or no. These scenarios never leave us. Thank goodness for friends and Gin!

Soo xx

6 Likes

Have poured 6 Candles - not 4 (Pace The Two Ronnies), & me wicks are standing straight…

Chilled Whaite Waine is being taken, as itizz warm in the kitchen.
Am not going to tempt fate by carrying the tray into the garage, where they will set more quickly. They are setting well enuff as it is

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Candles with history sound profound, Carinthia.

I must go to bed, but send my best wishes for good nights to my Cellarites.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Unless you have an Urgent Need for candles, why rush 'em? They’ll be more solid for a slower cooling anyway.

Orf to me nest.

7 Likes

Proffers Gin

I’m happy to be using at least some of the wax wot is bagged up in the garage.

Those of you wot know me, know that I burn Candles every day. I have had some lovely ones over the years, but the ‘posh’ ones, especially the multi-wick ones don’t always burn too well.

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

I find that the.best candles are the dinner candles candles from Lidl

Posh ones are wasteful unless they are mined for leftover wax and made into new ones

7 Likes

Exactly, Twellsy

I have an assortment of rather special tealight holders, & I buy the deep tealights which burn for 8 hours for those.

The Junior Darlings use those as well

I have trained my Fambly in the important things… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

7 Likes

Anyone for Denis?

7 Likes

Not yet here, Joe

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Not arrived here yet either

I will advise when he appears

7 Likes

Met. Office says the heavy rain should start here about noon. Wouldn’t want to miss its cue.

yardarm

6 Likes

We have that here now, and I have to go out in half an hour. Not that much wind yet though.

6 Likes

Dennis flexing his muscles here now…

6 Likes

I need to go out and buy lactose-free milk, and mango chutney.

5 Likes

Bored with normal porridge, are we?

< zoomity to a place of greater safety >

6 Likes

Ulster fry bits and bobs on chafing dishes

Eggses done to order

If Joe’s gels have obliged…

6 Likes

Dennis started to crank up about an hour after I had posted, & is due to get much worse this afternoon.
The steps will be back against the door…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

We have had a little rain since about 10:30, and not-terribly-strong wind since about noon.

5 Likes

Did you get the milk, Fishy?

Also, how was the Noo curry recipe, or have I missed that bit?

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes