So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

But That Birdie loves Shiny,Fishy

Pleased about the medication. Lower BP is Elfier, but can make one wobbly if one gets up too quickly

So I don’t…:wink:

I will make an Cheese Omerletty,& think of you, Fishy :fish:

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Good for fishy re educating the quack

I am drinking a gin and waiting for the bbq to be ready to cook on

5 Likes

Chin chin, Twellsy, I will be drinking gin when The Archers starts.

6 Likes

One needs gin to listen at the minute Janie

6 Likes

It was in the “Achieved so far today” thread, JJ. I shan’t try to link to it, but here’s the text:

"Fanta
"Aug '17

"This evening I was minding my own business at my desk, with front and back doors open to give the gamers a through draught, when a small grey person came in yowling for attention in a very Burmese voice, so I went round to see who it was and shut the front door for a bit rather than let it come in. It was a grey cat which looked very like the one who has been lost for a month, so instead of telling it to be about its business, go home you silly animal, I encouraged it in and then rang the owners, who left a sad “have you seen our cat?” note through the door a month or more ago.

"And it was indeed their missing cat! He is skeletally thin and rather dehydrated (he drank a lot of water once he had decided he forgave us for capturing him) and he should go to a vet for a check-up, I should think, but he is back – six years to the day after he entered their lives as the groom’s present to the bride.

“I am so happy I could burst!”

6 Likes

Here’s a linkything:

6 Likes

That thar izza Russian Blue, if I’m not mistaken. Gorgeous cats - successful birders, ime.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Thanks, all, lovely story!

6 Likes

Not rahnd 'ere 'e isn’t. Knows 'is place, that one.

5 Likes

Strange light here ATM

It went very dark at about the time of the Fishly-GP interface & rained very heavily

Now it’s a sort of blue grey out there, & is raining again

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

The wevver is just doin’ its own thang, Carinthia. Absolutely no notice is being taken of forecasts, hereabouts, as they are completely useless. I rely upon my shepherd’s granddaughter’s nose and nous to plan my days.

Watch out for that cat, Hedgers. Although, a matchstick or two may bamboozle it.

Soo xx

3 Likes

Wilson has bitten everyone here who’s petted him, except me.

4 Likes

Wilson…
He is grooming you, dear Bird.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me
< She muttered darkly >

3 Likes

Do you think that’s wise?

4 Likes

Very Definitely Not, joe. I am popping the corn and calculating the odds. The Cat is style over substance, in this contest.
Soo xx

4 Likes

We have yet to learn his taste in Gin.

5 Likes

Gin, you say? I may hang around.
(Frankly - a bowl of Lidl’s Putinoff vodka will prolly render him senseless.)
Soo xx

3 Likes

I hope that Wilson is securely housed.
Any dreams of a ravening feline will be bitterly resented.
Onna completely different note - Mr Soo and I watched a Leslie Phillips’ B&W film, yesterday. ‘Naked Revolt’, so it was titled and it was very funny.
Soo xx

4 Likes

This bee is knackerated.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes