So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Cooling as I write - still have no idea what it’s going to be like…

5 Likes

If I hadn’t eaten myself to a standstill at supper (ham and a potato-and-onion scrumptiousness, followed by a third of a melon, followed by a largish slice of apple cake with cream) I would be feeling very tempted, but as it is I am looking with admiration but no covetousness to speak of.

5 Likes

Lots of loverly sleep (and on Thursday night, and through a fair chunk of yesterday as it happened). Orf to cause confusion in 1944.

yardarm

5 Likes

Chocolate and cherry bread disappearing rapidly…

5 Likes

I must not be tempted, joe. Weight must be lost, in order that the Dress which Carinthia is w#rking on will fit perfectly by October - preferably before. Low carbs itizz for a slightly rotund bee. I can’t give up oat cakes, however. My favourites are available from Aldi and are totally scrummy. I bought some gin to go with them today :wink:
Soo xx

5 Likes

It wisnae me

sadly

4 Likes

Oof

Came back from BiL’s, rested for an hour & then went into WTT to take one of the few pairs of sandals I can wear ATM to be resoled . I also exchanged a pair of Flight Socks in boots, as I had picked up size medium by mistake, & that might lead to agonising levels of compression… :wink:

Do we have an 'Normous Restorative Summat ?

Please

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity][pourity]

5 Likes

Thank-you Dunnock

Most welcome

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

You would of course be more than welcome, Gus! Someone’s already posted the recipe (from the same source) online, so I don’t have to …

(Soo - look away NOW!!)

4 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I didn’t.
Meep.
Soo xx

5 Likes

I am going to watch something on the box to divert myself from chocolate and sour cherry bread all over the place. Not to mention oatcakes, which are even more accessible to me.
Soo xx

5 Likes

From all the diets tried
Rough oatcakes and gin
Will help the Mother of the Bride
Be sleek but not too thin.

Good low GI choice there, the oatcakes.
O Bee. And gin to keep yer spirits up.
Gxxx

5 Likes

Darling Gus!
I have already had both and feel strangely light and somewhat vindicated in my choices.
Worraguru you are, to be sure :kissing_heart:
We also had seabass with steamed brocolli, green beans and asparagus. Mr Soo had boiled tatties and I drizzled a butter/caper/lemon sauce over the lot. Mañana, eh?
Soo xx

5 Likes

Buenas noches mis amigos.
(I live in hope that those in power may surpass my polyglottitic ability.)
Soo xx

4 Likes

Gin, Soo

I can say that in any language…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Any lingo/gingo w#rks for me - as you know, Dear.
Sweet dreams,
Soo xx

3 Likes

I am being taken out to Lunch tomorrow

The Junior Darlings are taking me to Alfreton, where the Senior Darlings,mit mei Grandchildren have been staying

Disgracefully late Christmas Presents will prolly be received…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

They could always be very early Christmas presents…

yardarm

as Feral is about to break the site for upgrades.

5 Likes

Seems a perfectly serviceable yardarm to me. So Feral hasn’t broken the important bits

5 Likes