So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I appear to have done the square root of buggerall since I got back…

Another Drink?

Delighted, thank-you

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Hope this hits the mark, Carinthia.
Soo xxxx

4 Likes

Thank-you Soo

Happy Days!

I did load the Washeen & let the Dryeen dry some ovvit, but that doesn’t really count…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

If turning cheeses gets you seen as a top class producer worthy of prizes then don’t underestimate getting clothes to dry.

4 Likes

Weelll
When you put it like that…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Loverly cool night. I could sleep under a duvet again. Wiv the windows closed, even.

yardarm

5 Likes

I have an appointment to see my doctor at 4:10 and discuss with her politely the common-sense involved in putting me on medication whose known and quite common side-effects are leg-cramps (which were agonising for several weeks) and gout.

We may not have an entirely amicable encounter; I just hope very much that she is not too unreasonable.

For her sake.

5 Likes

I’ll send some of the lads round to tseep menacingly outside the quack’s window.

5 Likes

I’ll Hitch me Tenters…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Forgive me for asking, Fishers, but was this medication a statin? I have refused them, in the past. Are you still in a lot of pain?

Soo xx

4 Likes

I refused to take statins very early on because of their side-effects in me. And that was before I had even found out the rest of the bad stuff associated with them!

No, it is bumetanide that I have been saying for a year or more seems not to agree with my constitution.

4 Likes

You poor soul. I’d be very angry were I in your situation. The GP had better be on her mettle.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Sharpens Elbows…

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Primes Sting…
Soo xx

5 Likes

Seems a bit extreme, o Bee. Can I interest you in a Disposable Poisonous Stabby Fing?

3 Likes

Disposable Stings are the way to go, Hedgers. Not quite the level of dramatic effect and sacrifice of the ‘once only’ jobs, though.
Soo xx

4 Likes

One might say that they are the future, at least as far as I am concerned.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Or Helen, as she’s known

4 Likes

Nah, not poisonous enough. Anyway, the medic had the sense not to argue so all is becoming wellish.

4 Likes

Wellish will have to do, I s’pose.
Soo xx

3 Likes