So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Belated bon voyage and happy landings to Carinthia!

5 Likes

Not only met it but extracted a make-up sesh, culminating in red lipstick, from it, the better to bedazzle all and sundry.
AttaChatelaine!

5 Likes

I’ll just start chilling the post-flight :champagne: now

5 Likes

Carinthia is 4 hours away from Carinthia, erm. She has had lunch (no detail given) and is sitting in the smoking lounge at Cologne/Bonn airport. Bon voyage, Chatelaine! Love the lippy!
Soo xx

4 Likes

Hirters all round this evening?

4 Likes

Never tried it, joe, but I’ll give it a go.
I have been noting (rather glumly) that the Saturday forecast for Peebles is for heavy rain - all day. I suppose that the poultry will benefit from the rather cooler temperatures expected.
A walk would be a Good Idea.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Been a few years, but I remember being impressed. I think it claims to be Carinthia’s oldest brewery.

4 Likes

The sodding flight is delayed by 45 minutes, we are told. The Fizz is being kept cold, so all is not lost.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Ooo goody our chatelaine is well on the way

Here I have made an iventory/clear out of the inside freezer

AND listed the contents on a sheet of paper attached to the freezer door

5 Likes

I put our freezers’ contents into a list in the computer, because it is easier to add to it as I buy/make stuff or subtract from it as stuff gets eaten.

4 Likes

I am yet to go digital with freezer contents

Actually having a list is a major step for me…

I am organised chaos in food stuff for the house

Well in life if the truth be told

5 Likes

So, I assume that does not represent the whole of the post-flight fizz, Hedgers.

Pretty please?
Soo xx

4 Likes

We have no idea of scale. While that bottle may be small, Carinthia is far away

4 Likes

Aye, joe, but Carinthia has spent the last two hours imbibing full-size glasses of fizz and is now eating dinner (I am informed). I think that we can assume that she is in safe hands and we should stand down from worriting and make a start on those bottles. I am long-sighted, so can only see the ones at the back.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Start with a salmanazar because it’s such fun to say, and go on from there.

while (upright) {
[pourity]
};

4 Likes

Hello Darlings

I cannot tell you how tired I am,but my excuse is that we are an hour ahead here…:wink:

Joe, you are quite right . Hirter Beer is the oldest Private Brewery in Carinthia, & 1 of the oldest in Austria

My Dears, Klagenfurt is 500 years old this year…

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

We could raise a glass or two to that, Carinthia. Make happy memories - when you might.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Well, Dears

I am going to bed before I start to cry

Good idea to stay in the Hotel forra couple of nights

I can gather meself abit

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

But you’re there. And tomorrow, we hope and believe, you will be less exhausted.
So, hurrah! and happy holidsys, dear Chatelaine
Gxxxx

6 Likes

Hugs, Carinthia. Look to tomorrow.
Soo xx

4 Likes