So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

That cat thinks he is In Charge. (I know, he’s a cat, they all do.)

5 Likes

I lurve The Clown in Residence (tenure to be decided, by him).

I have decided that, when DD and future SiL visit next weekend, we’ll prepare a magnificent feast of Turkish delights. I am not sure of that which I’ll prepare, but That Poodle is guaranteed all of her favourite stuff.

Good nights, Cellarites.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Gin, Soo

Don’t ferget it

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Am on the Medicinal Brandy meself

Haven’t felt too clever for the last couple of days , so will do some serious declining with me feet up tomorrow

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

[gets out the Gloves & the Tongs]

[pourity] an Medicinal Summat forra Carinthia

5 Likes

The oaf was doing gymnastics in the bath earlier. Roly-polies and standing on one ear and suchlike.

Oh, the plug was out. He’s fine.

Gxxxx

6 Likes

Feel cleverer. Thattiz a norder. Dere Chatelaine, consider a Preservation and Cosseting order slapped on yer windscreen.
Azzit were.
Vodotchka and hugs
Gxxx

6 Likes

Pore Carinthia! I hope that you have recovered. Is the awning sorted? Are you overdoing things? Hugs from yer bee.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Another sweaty day.

yardarm

wiv plenty of ice.

5 Likes

The awning is onnits way from Germany, so I am living in somewhat ovva mess ATM . I am aware that I am getting a bit nervous about it too, or rather ‘overthinking’ things

I didn’t get any rest at all yesterday,as my favourite shade under the tree was occupied by my neighbour’s Rellies ,& I had a very bad night

Lots of Anniversaries here at this time too,so that is having an effect too, as I can’t help remembering

Anyhoo

Today I had 2 glasses of Fizz,cooked my Lunch & then had a good long rest in my declining chair with me feets up & me gloves on

It is the weekly Market this evening,so I need to be upright fer that

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Have a basket of hugs dear chatelaine

Been to see about my knee

Posh Mri scans requested

At another hospital as it is able to reprogramme my shunt

Then give a call to blood hosp

I could tell that it was posh quacks - put one finger gently on one bit of my knee and waited for me to come down from the ceiling before saying

Yessss that is a bit painful…

6 Likes

Slammers all round. The awning will arrive tomorrow

Gulp

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I hope it will be a weight off your mind getting that sorted, dere Chatelaine.
Tenters (awners?) hitched.
Gxxxx

4 Likes

Never mind about raining cats and dogs, this is getting ridiculous:

6 Likes

"“We believe the sheep was uninjured and left the area unaided,” the team said. "

Well of course it was!

I have told you and told you, sheep are homicidal maniacs…

4 Likes

As a hill shepherd in the wilds of Northumberland, my Grandad was a hero, to be sure.
I am so glad that the Awning has reached base camp and wish our Chatelaine All Strength to supervise its, erm,installation.
It’s good to know that Twellsy is being cared for, as befits her requirements xx
I have decided which Turkish Delights will be offered to DD and her Bloke this weekend. Given that my DiL was so utterly and ecstatically *enthused by/with/wotevva (*horrible word, but it does) our Turkish lunch, last weekend, I’d like to increase my repertoire accordingly. So:
Tzatziki
Hummus
Roasted aubergine and courgette with sumac
Couscous with lemon and pomegranate
Broad beans and red pepper salad
Flat breads
And, on the BBQ, halloumi and minted lamb burgers - cheating, I know.
I may also make an Insalata Caprese, as I love it and I like to include all of the world.
Soo xx

5 Likes

It ain’t here yet, Soo…

Fuckit Bucket ,

All will be well…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I lit my Special Candle this afternoon, with your Awning and Stress in mind, Dear Carinthia.
All shall be well - base camp in my mind was somewhere other than the ether - and tomorrow is another day. Please sleep.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Thank-you Darling Soo,

I should really feel OK, as I am lucky, but I don’t

Sigh

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Ah, well. ‘Lucky’ is such a relative term, I feel.
Speaking for all ovvus Cellarites, I can confidently say that you are well loved, anyhoo xx
I must sleep.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes