So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

And drawing a few freads together…

5 Likes

Christ onna Bike , Joe

Soo is tiny…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

You know what? I hate sodding blood budgies, that’s what.
Might as well set up in business as The Mosquito Cafe.
Whining little bitey gits
Grrr
Gus x

4 Likes

At the moment I am surrounded by flies buzzing round in circles on various flat surfaces, dying. I lost patience with them being all over the place, and indulged in a few quick bursts of Fly, Ant And Wasp Spray, to good effect.

The bad news is that I took off watch and wristband in order to do some washing up, and realised when I had finished and come back and sat down at the desk again that while I had put th wristband back on and was wearing it, I did not have the watch on, and now cannot find it at all.

It is ooh, eight paces from the sink to here; and the watch must be somewhere between the two places.

Gah! I shall go to bed, and hope that it comes to light in the morning.

Goodnight all.

4 Likes

Some years ago, Soo told me about ‘Incognito’ Insect/Whiney Bitey Git repellant, & it really does work, without overdosing yourself on nasty chemicals

Am having an Medicinal Brandy, & will have a word with St Anthony that that the watch is soon found, Fishy

I can’t get mine on ATM, so am in Manana mode…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Yay! It really does. It worked for DD and her friend in the Amazon when others were bitten near to death.

That Watch had better show itself, come the morn. Or, I’ll not be responsible (no change there).

Friends have been and alle ist gut, so to speak. We are all a bit pished, I think, so bedtime is imminent.

Soo xx

5 Likes

It wozzzzza bit like this, Gus. But, not quite.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

4 Likes

The watch is found.

Orf to me nest.

5 Likes

Hurrah!

4 Likes

While Incognito sounds excellent (I presume it is sold as something else, of course) what I want is to Kill Them With Fire (none of yer faffing with The Sword).
All of them. I want aerosol nukes. Like Fishy’s, but with more fission and fun and massive instant casualties. Speciecide.
What is point of the horrible little buggers? :fire:

4 Likes

Werl, ozone-friendly aerosol propellants are basically butane, so…

(Not blowing your hand off is left as an exercise for the reader.)

The point of mosquitoes is to bite me and die.

5 Likes

Oh, and now that I’m a bit more awake:

yardarm

on a lovely grey day.

5 Likes

a sort of ambulant Venice, then?
(without sharks)

5 Likes

Bacon butties ready

Loaves will be 5 minutes

5 Likes

As far as you know, me dear.

5 Likes

Cleverclogs here had thought “I don’t need this tonight, I will put it in the bag that goes upstairs at night with all my Stuff in it and then comes back down in the morning with different Stuff in it” and done exactly that, with the result that it had to all effects and purposes vanished.

6 Likes

Ah, the old “I’ll just put this somewhere safe” error…

Oooh, Tchaik 5 impending on R3: all together now - ‘Who’s got the keys to the shithouse?’

Ahem. Sozzers.

5 Likes

Here is the Clown in (temporary) Residence

5 Likes

Sigh.

He’s not your cat, Gus; stop tempting him!

5 Likes

It’s more that he insists, to be fair. I am trying to enforce a ‘No Biting, No Smiting’ policy, but he’s rather excitable and forgets.

5 Likes