So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

what is so funny about some poor kitten with BDD? Alternatively, what is the kind of premium one would expect to pay for a house with Under-floor Tigrage?

4 Likes

Vaster than empires, and more deep.

I have drink taken (we opened a bottle) and I am going to Sleep. Goodnight.

4 Likes

From which I deduce that you finished it up, for its helpfulness. Attafish. G’night.

4 Likes

Yer don’t want to leave champagne half-drunk.

Night all. Orf to Brum for Much Beer tomorrow.

5 Likes

Good Lord, no. If I don’t leave from it at least three-parts pissed, I demand a refund.
ah. No, you certainly cannot do that either, and I don’t personally, believe in the old teaspoon trick. never had the need for it, surprisingly…
Safe journeys and happy Beer.

4 Likes

Hopeful & Thirsty Font On

Champagne

Just the ticket

Hopeful & Thirsty Font Orff

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Look, are you wanting a drink or just wishing to baptize any heathen that happen, conveniently, to be passing? Make yer mind up.
Hopeful glass, maybe. Hopeful font - aye, well, one can’t shoot a Chatelaine for trying, I suppose ;- )
Gxxx
One font, two straws, missus, and on yer marks, soofle

4 Likes

:zzz:

5 Likes

Ha Ha , Gus

I don’t hold with Libations either

That’s just a waste…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

As opposed to droppin’ food off the edge of the table, wot is merely a good insurance policy against gettin’ yer feet pecked.

Cool grey day. My sort of wevver.

yardarm

5 Likes

Good Afternoon from Sneeze Central

Bright & Breezy here - the wevver, not me

Should go to town when I have gathered meself

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Oo-er… Town watch out!

Last night on the World Service I heard bits of various Eurovision songs, and one was the French one, “Mercy”, which was said to be about immigrants drowning in the sea, or not drowning, something of the sort. I’d’ve sworn I heard much the same being said about one of the songs either last year or the year before, but because I don’t pay that much attention to the ESC I have no idea what it was or sung by which country’s representatives; does anyone happen to know?

4 Likes

I, meanwhile, am wondering it if is possible to source chainmail bed socks. It isn’t even Malice on Mrs B’s part, or not usually: it’s Happy Kneading.

5 Likes

Mr Janie will sympathise, though it’s a Kevlar vest he needs against the chest pummelling. I did clip Heidi’s front claws the other day - she is amazingly relaxed about that which Mrs B might not be, of course. Must ask Mr J if it made a difference. He asked me if I would when he said quite mildly that her claws were starting to get through a fleece and a T-shirt and with summer coming on things can only get worse.

Heidi doesn’t attempt to pummel my chest, funnily enough. Says a lot about Mr Janie, doesn’t it, total soft touch. Wish I could say the same for Heidi.

6 Likes

Not sure about the song, Fishy

It would be easy to say that they all sound the same, which is not quite true, but you know what I mean

Listening to the WS in the middle of the night can have an effect on my dreams

Sometimes, not inna Good Way…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Well, I know that this year’s French one does sound like that, because I checked, and the lyrics are right as well. But stuff I may have heard a year or two years ago I can’t easily check without knowing what it is, so I am a bit stymied.

4 Likes

Not sure where/how to look, Fishy

The ESC used to be quite an event at Carinthia Towers. It often fell at the end of Red Cross Week which I organised in Chesterfield for 15 years.

We were knackered after a week of collecting, with Mr C counting & DiL checking . The Lad would drive me round God knows how many pubs each evening as my Bodyguard

By the Saturday evening I was usually gibbering,& I had a bath, dressed in my finest Kaftan & we ate Chinese Takeaway & drank Fizz with the song contest on in the background…

I am on my 4th day of not getting to sleep until 4 am, so the gibbering is coming on nicely

There’s wine in the 'fridge & some Chinese Takeaway…

I was most surprised when I heard Schools Programmes on at Stooopeeed o’Clock on the WS

‘Singing Together’ at 03-30is most strange

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Not if you’ve been out on the batter, it isn’t. You tend to join in lustily.

But that obviously does not apply in the case of a well-conducted Chatelaine. I am very sorry to hear about the stupid sleep pattern. It is No Fun, that, and I hope tonight is better.
Huggage
Gus xxx

4 Likes

Much sympathy for rubbish sleeps xx
Killin is being good - fab weather, squirrels spotted. Poor mobile signal and the Internet connection is dropping off a lot.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Are you sure they aren’t small tree-dwelling leopards?

All sounds most satisfactory, yay! apart from the connectivity issue. But that ought to bother us more than it does you, if it is only for a few days.

Have a lovely Beely time
G xxx

5 Likes