So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

This particular feline doesn’t live in Gus’s house; he invades it by bursting open the cat-flap.

5 Likes

6 Likes

All looking delicious

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

And it’s not so much adoration I feel for the bewhiskered little git as weary and exasperated affection.

He was obviously separated from mama cat too early and has dreadful manners as a result.

6 Likes

[muffled sobs] goatburgers [snivel]

4 Likes

\_________/ <----Me Plate

Meanwhile, there will be Ham/Cheese Toasted Sandwiches , until the Goatburgers arrive…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

:goat::hamburger: for them as does.

4 Likes

Happy Sigh & Thank-you

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I now have a leopard on the table in front of the squeakwins and prancing

5 Likes

I’d have loved an Goatburger, Hedgers, but fear I arrive too late (and ill-fettled :grimacing:).
Ullapool is being wet and yet…strangely gorgeous. Our journey was fraught with delays and added one hour to our usual total. The Carribean Chicken Salad, with which I battled in Aviemore, was ghastly and has upset the sensitive beely constitution. I shall survive! (Lucky you lot.)
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

That salad doesn’t sound very nice, Soo

Gin

Bound to 'elp…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Snork!
The chicken was breaded and deep-fried :nauseated_face:. The dressing was creamy and sickly. The leaf was iceberg - in its tiny space, okay, sometimes, but a wheelbarrow-load…There wozz banana slices. Gin. Yes. I remember that. I’ll be fine in the (late) morn.
Cheers!
Soo xxzz

4 Likes

Soo, if yer ever in the area of Not Too Far From That Lunnon, let me know. Impromptu emergency barbecues have happened before.

Everyone has been put into cars and/or trains as appropriate.

Flump.

5 Likes

I love that this izza thing. Happy bee, off to bed.
Soo zzzzzzzz

5 Likes

Am heaving at the thought of banana slices inna salad… :nauseated_face:

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to make sure you get your five-a-day. Olives are very good for you, you know…

5 Likes

Are olives one of 5 a day?

Good!

If so

6 Likes

Well there you go, Bee. It was a salad out of place. Wot does Aviemore know of the Carribean, and indeed vice versa?
Grouse & oat salad, however, has never caught on.

6 Likes

Twellsy, I’m sure the juniper berries count as fruit too.

Gus, perhaps if you feed the oats to the grouse first…?

yardarm

6 Likes

Oooo so a gin with bitter lemming should be 4 of me 5

lemming olive and quinine with the essential juniper berries

5 Likes