So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Atta Fish!
[Happy waggle dance thing]

Soo xx

4 Likes

Orff out shortly

I will require an 'Normous Slammer when I get back

Please

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Well, I went shopping and have brought home a bad leg. Turned my ankle over. Ankle is fine, but something rather further up has gorn Sadly Adrift. I expect a Slammer or two would help.

6 Likes

Sympathetic “like”, of course.

That izza bugger.

4 Likes

Sympathies ‘n’ slammers forra Gus.

6 Likes

Bah for the bad leg, and bed cess to it. I hope that it decides to be sensible in double-quick time.

5 Likes

Thanks, all. It’s annoying rather than excruciating. I might dig out my knee support. But that means I can’t wear me jeans. Skirt? Whaddaya mean, skirt? Mrs B. Cat would be deeply alarmed by such sartorial innovation.

5 Likes

I think that Pidge should afford you the same degree of understanding as you do her, frankly. But that, Dere Gus, is why I am not fit to be owned by a Cat. Or anything, frankly.
Sorry about your poor knee, hun.
Soo xx

4 Likes

That’s prolly crap.

4 Likes

I’m not sure that I am understanding so much as obedient.
You seem to manage being timeshared by a charming Poodle pretty well, dere Bee. Were I to branch out into doggery, I would be very tempted… the Ma has quite lost her heart to one. He comes and puts his head in her lap at Committee Meetings. She is greatly chuffed about this.

7 Likes

Our Siamese were utterly charming, Gus. Beautiful, clever and adorable. Were it not for the fact that we enjoy encouraging local birds to our tables, I’d gladly have another pair. The Poodle is Fab and I am not surprised that others emulate her Wonderful Example :smiley:
Soo xx

6 Likes

Oops - I seem to have stashed one away in my basket.
Given that the squirrel feeder previously (2016) in situ in our hired hive is absent, we have observed our red-haired friends feeding and have decided that they are gaining sufficient nutrients from new conifer shoots that we’ll not replace the feeder. We’ll be sure to let our landlords know that they should rectify this loss of food source in good time for the caching season.
Good nights, Cellarites.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Don’t ferget yer Gin, Soo

Sorry to hear about your leg, Gus

Gawds, we aren’t safe to be let out…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

My teeth feel a funny shape. I am going to bed. Goodnight, one and all.

4 Likes

As though you have borrowed them…

I felt as though mine had come from the nearest horse, TBH …

Have a Hug

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Going by yer avatar, dahlink, they are quite a funny shape…

But I suspect come morning the mouth might be feeling more normal. I hope so.

4 Likes

Mornin’.

Blue skies out there, and only just barely too hot forra fevver-covered Sparrer.

yardarm

5 Likes

Morning

Cold wet grey here

I needs fevvers

6 Likes

Bright & sunny here, & I am sneezing

Have to collect a prescription

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

No prescriptions here, but I gotta nice second-hand Gazebo if you want it…

5 Likes