So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

That sounds so interesting, Fishers. Mr Soo would fit right in (he’s writing a novel, presently). Alas - he izz too feak and weeble to be able to sort out anything, today. I don’t think that I could tempt him with a glittery lav seat, even :disappointed:. I have made him a cheese and mushroom flan, for lunch and he’ll go back to bed shortly after scoffing it, I believe.

Thanks to Gus, I intend an afternoon of solitary guffawing via McAuslan. Bliss!

Pore BiL, Carinthia. Sympathy to you, too.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Sunset. Which means my day of silence is over.

Tseep!

yardarm

6 Likes

Gawds, Dunnock

I was worried that you had signed the pledge…

Visit to Cemetery & then a Late Lunch at the pub

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Ah, the rare pleasure of an A****ers-free Sunday evening…

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

One has not been so lucky.
Kwoffity.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Sounds like you need cheering up, so especially for you…

5 Likes

Utterly brilliant, joe. Thank you!
Happy bee, me.
Hens would make life even better, but I can wait. Ooh, did I tell you that we’ll be visiting the Peebles Poultry Show in February? Luxury B&B is booked and I am, sadly, really looking forward to it!
Mr Soo has shuffled off, up the apples and pears. He has chemically coshed himself with all manner of stuff to help him sleep. I didn’t dissuade him.
Soo xx

5 Likes

G’nights, all.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Safe home, bed now.

5 Likes

[yawnity] Tseep.

Morning all. Looks like quite a pleasant day here, warmish and with some rain in the afternoon.

yardarm

5 Likes

Morning all

Bacon butties on the table

I am orf swimming

6 Likes

Daft Kerryman

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1112/1010272-kite-surfer-clare/

6 Likes

Bin to John Lewis looking at outside lights, among other things. Some of them aren’t even IP-rated, and nothing better than IP54. I find that frankly disgusting; for English weather I’d never install anything below 66.

5 Likes

Well, quite, Hedgers. Who would?
[Koff]

Tesco came up with lights that met Mr Bee’s requirements (he is Mr Bee) and Homebase was declared a torture too far. No glittery throne, then. Oh, well.

Soo xx

5 Likes

John Lewis did have a lighting display that I immediately christened “blood on the icicles”. That Fish Looked at me.

4 Likes

For reasons possibly known only to me, those bloodied icicles remind me, sharply, of Fleet Foxes’ Winter Hymnal:

Maybe just me (as per).
Soo xx
5 Likes

On the way to the pub we saw a Great Big Spider in the road.

Great Big Spider

The nearer scale is in mm.

She was still alive; I gave her a gentle poke after taking the photo, and she moved towards the pavement.

5 Likes

Blimey, Dunnock
Thassa bigun

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Glad you taught her some road sense, Hedgers.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Ambition outruns capacity.

5 Likes