So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Pore Carinthia.
If stroppiness persists, make the stuffing early, get the forcing bag out and leave it somewhere conspicuous, then waft around nonchalantly, whistling and giving the aforementioned items the occasional Meaningful Look.
Should work a treat.
Gxx

5 Likes

If he gets stroppy with me, he Will Be Told ,& will apologise . He does recognise on which side his bread is buttered…

It’s the competitive & jealous nature of The Daughters which is very wearing , & their broken marriages & Noo partners/1 ‘Noo’ child are an uneasy mix at the best of times

SiL being murdered 15 years ago blew the Fambly Jigsaw apart, & there will always be several pieces missing

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

It’s never too late for a post-traumatic stress attack, Carinthia dere. I’ll lend you me chainsaw.

6 Likes

:joy:
Soo xx

4 Likes

Meanwhile, back at the hive, I am twiddling my beely thumbs.
Mr Bee is attending a bereavement meeting with his bro and I have done as much housew#rk as I can tolerate. DD will visit, tomorrow, forran overnighter (sans Poodle and MrDD) so I am dreaming up a list of foodie treats. DS will pop over, tomorrow afternoon, and we’ll have a catch up…Might take a taxi to M&S…
Soo xx

5 Likes

Put yer feet & feet & feet up. I would say have some of the left over French 75, but there wasn’t any. Oh no I shall have to open another bottle of champagne. How terrible.

5 Likes

I’ll put my multiple feet up once I return from shopping, Hedgers. I wholeheartedly support openage of more champagne and look forward to sampling some, on my return.
Taxi!
Soo xx

6 Likes

I have been shopping and I got a bargain

A gorgeous jade colour puffa type jacket/coat with an hood in Primark that was priced at 30 euros was reduced in front of my eyes to 10 euro

It was my size

So I had to buy it didn’t I?

5 Likes

Of course you did, Twellsy and Good For You.

I endured my shopping trip. I waited for 35 minutes for my taxi home and had the most horrible journey with a tub-thumping, narsty woman who was diametrically opposed to me in almost everything (not that she would have gathered this as I didn’t know where to start with her). Carinthia - you have met me - do I look like a racist, xenophobic, narsty person?

Champagne, please.

Soo xx

6 Likes

[pourity] [pourity]

I have slaughtered a Sudden Wasp. Does that make me racist? Worried of Basildon.

5 Likes

At this time of year it will have been a queen wasp, and you are a Thoroughly Good Thing because it would otherwise have built a nest in the roof and been an expensive nuisance to get rid of next July.

5 Likes

If it was a WASP, quite the contrary, most likely.

4 Likes

No, it doesn’t, as Carinthia requires protection from such incursions.
Hope that’s clear. I await me champagne.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Oh - here itizz!
Ta muchly.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Some of me best friends have black and yellow stripes…

5 Likes

But Soo, I don’t look like, etc, and I’m a right 'orrible cah…

So don’t take it to heart; no reflection on you.
More champagne?

4 Likes

I can be a right 'orrible bee, but some (could include Hedgers) recognise that I’d nevva hurt one of me own (or any innocent bystanders).

Thanks - I’ll kwoff me champers and watch some mind-numbing stuf with Mr Bee.
Back later - lucky you!

ETA - I am back, but soon away. DS and DD wil be well looked after, tomorrow. Mr Bee izz always well looked after, and he knows it. The hive izz coping. Thanks, dearies.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Orf to me nest.

Tonight’s vat of French 75s is on the bar. Drink it before it warms up.

:zzz:

5 Likes

Hope our Chatelaine is safe!y ensconced and that calm and serenity prevails. Otherwise, I do feel my stuffing idea has merit.
And Soo, do not wear yourself out. Beady and intimidating glares are available, but I’d sooner not train one on the Hive. Wishing its inhabitants and visitors well.
Goodnight all
Gxxx

5 Likes

Off out into the wind and rain (yellow warning of ice and snow! Panic panic!). Back later.

yardarm

5 Likes