So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Yay! Count me in, joe.
Theatre…I shouldn’t arsk.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Fear not - nothing too drastic. Just getting rid of a lot of dead skin so the new stuff can grow back unimpeded. Basically pruning / dead-heading. All done in less than an hour under local anaesthetic.

7 Likes

[Whispas]
Thank goodness.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Oooo a fancy skin peeling Joe?

I would love to have that done and my lines ironed out too

Anything like that would help me not frighten the horses

5 Likes

Blimey

I make a tentative foray to town & it has all been happening

I’d better start training fer this wild party - I couldn’t knock the skin orff a rice pudding ATM

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

You’ll be a haggis in time for the 25th?

6 Likes

tsssk. Mocking the afflicted, I dunno…

(fun, innit)

6 Likes

Think that’s bad? When you get one of the gnurses joking about amputation, that’s bad… :wink:

5 Likes

That really is bad. I wozza nurse, in a previous existence (believe it or not), and I’d not be joking about such things. Well, anyhoo - I’ll just keep buzzin’ about.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Joe

We used to talk about amputating from the neck down

Especially for a colleague who had done something silly…

5 Likes

In fairness, I did start it…

(Notes total absence of surprise on faces)

5 Likes

Well, bluddy stoppit, joe. I have enuff to worry about…I’ll still be worrying about you, howevva, regardless of your shenanigans. And, being a buzzy bee, I need to know stuff. Gin? I have some Opihr to share.
Soo xx

6 Likes

They had that at Lidl at £17.99 last week, so I bought some.

5 Likes

Ooh, Fishers. Have you sampled said gin? Or, even just sniffed it? My first ‘nose’ izz of cumin, but those who are more knowledgeable about such things (i.e. younger) tell me that cardamom izzin first place.

Soo xx

5 Likes

I don’t like gin. I bought it because I am an Altruistic Fish!

5 Likes

Altruistic Fish aren’t things one encounters every day, Fishers. Arsk That Bird, then.
Soo xx

5 Likes

That Bird says, “It’s certainly not very cuminous; it would be nice if it were but it ain’t.”

And adds, “I don’t get much of either; just a general melange which reminds me of a good Eau de Cologne.”

5 Likes

Och!
How much might one sniff wivva beak, after all? Pfft.
Time forra bee bed.
Soo xx

5 Likes

You’ll just have to come 'ere and sample one of our bottles, Soo dear.

5 Likes

G’night all.

6 Likes