So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Morning all.

yardarm

5 Likes

Good morning and, yes, you’re right, Carinthia xx Today’s shopping expedition will include the purchase of fuzzy coathangers and a griddle pan (the latter having lost some of its coating).

Other than the above, I plan a day of extreme indolence. Bliss.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Morning all

Foggy here

Still

It has been all week!

I am bored with it

Mme chatelaine in my defence I did not eat the whole kilo all at once

I did put some back in its cage

6 Likes

That reminds me - I have a piece of fromage de chevre begging to be used. I’ll have it for lunch with (delicious) Aldi oatcakes. Mr Bee will not be showing any interest, as he thinks that goat’s cheese smells like billy goat sweat. His loss.

Oops - must ready myself for a day of doing Very Little.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Here I will be constructing vats of macaroni cheese

With 4 cheese sauce

Gruyere Emmental Parmesan Vintage Cheddar

I seem to be incapable of making a small amount of the stuff so a load gets shoved in the freezer in portions to have dinner ding

6 Likes

You put me to shame, Twellsy.
Having indolently not bovvered with shopping, I decided that Something Must Be Done, so I am roasting some veg for tonight’s dinner. Avocado oil has been employed - I’m not keen on the raw flavour of this, but have been assured that it doesn’t taste as ‘grassy’ once cooked. We’ll see. I’d be glad to have a use for the ruddy stuff, as I have two bottles of it which were bought in an enthusiatic fit a while ago.
Soo xx

5 Likes

It’s quite good for the skin, Soo

5 Likes

I can use all the help I can get, Gus. If the roasted oil fails to impress, I’ll slather it on like a mad thing.

Thinking Hard about our Chatelaine and young joe.

Soo xx

5 Likes

That is not what I intended to suggest, you silly B(ee).
Grrr
Gus

5 Likes

I’m here

Am cooking the Snake & Tiddly in the pressure cooker & will then freeze it in pie-sized portions

I was very weepy last night & am trying to busy myself & avoid too much Pondering today

My already dry & sensitive skin has become even more so thanks to the medication & ornery creams don’t do anything for me,so I have embraced facial oils with gratitude

I also have to wear a really good sunscreen every day

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Ooh, Growly Gus!
[bee hides in corner] forra limited period, only.

I am so sorry for weepiness, Carinthia.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Veiled ‘n’ Fascinating, Carinthia?

5 Likes

Gentle hugs dear chatelaine

I have vast vats of low calorie(!) macaroni cheese cooling for the freezer here

6 Likes

Well done!

I have rediscovered, today, that indolence izz best shared by all, inna given dwelling.
Mr Bee doesn’t hold with it - in fact he has vacuumed the whole hive - onna Sunday, too! Tsk.
So, two cheese and mushroom flans are now cooling on racks (for freezation), veg are prepared for dinner, azziz chicken for moi and mushroom wellington for him (thanks to Christmas). Frozzed gravies, appropriate to their plates, are defrosting. I have even been forced to do some ironing {{{shudder}}}. Gus - yer bee has settled the hyperactive one with ‘The Complete McAuslan’ and he izz happily aw-haw-heying azz we all should. Thank you!
Soo xx

5 Likes

Oh I dunno, there’s something to be said for indolently sipping a gin’n’summat while That Fish is running about like a blue-arsed, er, fish.

Vice versa will come soon enough, of course.

5 Likes

Easy fer you to say, Hedgers. I have a battle to beat Himself in industry.
But, I’d be happy to share the gin’n’summat.

Soo xx

5 Likes

[pourity] [pourity] [pourity]

5 Likes

Too kind.
Kwoffity!

Soo xx

5 Likes

Ooo gin!

Yes please

Tis a touch chilly in the gin lake this evening

Where is Joe?