So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

Time forra bee bed then, Gus?
Okay. One last dance:
Best dreams, Cellarites.
Soo xx

6 Likes

Erm

Gin, Soo ?

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

7 Likes

Good golly gosh

Our wee bee can shake its sting and paint the cellar honey coloured
Atta bee

6 Likes

wheeeeeeee tiddly tseep orf to me nest and up for more boardgames tomorrow

4 Likes

… hey Joe, since I’m over near “Port Lairge” for the day, will I try lobbing an Escape Kit over to you? Or at least a selection of Bottles from the Bar? or a civilian Breakfast? :slight_smile:

If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise …

… They’re full of Rally cars!

6 Likes

It may not be necessary - there’s a (remote) chance I could be let out today. Parting company with my little wriggly (and occasionally bity) friends later, so I’ll know after that.

5 Likes

I hope that your wriggly, bity friends have done a Good Job, joe. I’ll be thinking about you.

Soo xx

5 Likes

Fingers crossed :mage:

6 Likes

Morning all
Bacon butties ready

The fresh loaves will be done in about ten minutes so do be patient dear chatelaine

6 Likes

[starvin’ hoppity outside the window in the Very Cold Honest, just ignore me fevvery coat ‘n’ flask of summat warmin’

yardarm]

5 Likes

Curious that after 28 days’ incarceration I find my two priorities - when I eventually get out - to be:

1. A drinkable cup of tea
  2. Making a decent loaf of bread

Mind you, when I see the stockpile of beer I bought for Christmas / New Year…

Which is currently guarded by a convalescent Jules, so I’d better not disturb her

5 Likes

Have I not been keeping up?
Soo xx

5 Likes

New development on Friday - she had a badly impacted crop and needed surgery again. She seems to be doing well, but we’ll have to stop her free-ranging, as she has a big problem with grass. Will keep you posted as soon as I get news.

5 Likes

Ooo poor poorly hen

Opens window to a blur of fevvers and tseeping

How can our dunnock tseep and eat all at the same time?

Rushes to rescue the chatelaine’s fresh crusty loaves from a small birdie…

6 Likes

Buggrit. Another 24 hours of maggots for company, so won’t be home until tomorrow. Given how often I’ve heard that, I’m beginning to think I’ll never get out of this place

6 Likes

Marching up and down wiv a placard: Free the Joe One.

6 Likes

Hamper for Joe has a full Ulster fry and a basket of scones in assorted varieties with raspberry jam butter and me made clotted cream

Delivery sparrer won’t need a fry as it is rolling around - a beach ball shape with a beak fevvers and feet with wings wrapped over its tummy and groaning as it has apparently eaten too much

So brekkie will be late Joe as the delivery sparrer is incapable of flight being ballasted by bacon butties

6 Likes

So say we all.
Blimey - Twellsy, send him a decent cuppa, will you?.
Soo xx

5 Likes

Trebuchets a small package with Yorkshire teabags Barry’s teabags and a wee travel kettle to Joe

I hope the hospital has milk and sugar

6 Likes