So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

I find I can swim for ages without my joints objecting - even my knee which I am waiting for the orthopedic sturgeon to fix

6 Likes

Swimming is recommended for that very reason - very low impact exercise

6 Likes

As I have a combination of gout osteoporosis and rheumatism along with zero balance and blindness swimming is about all I can do

Just as well I like it isn’t it?

And that the hotel leisure club allows my rollator on to the deck

6 Likes

And conveniently they will also sell you gin.

5 Likes

Gosh I thought you would not notiice that dear sparrer

Only 2 bars but still not a bad hotel

6 Likes

I win at bicycles.

5 Likes

Was this ever in doubt wee birdie?

6 Likes

yes…

I am trying out an egg-cooker which I was given (I think it was from the Lidl aisle of delights originally) to see whether it does actually work. It seems to be boiling the tiny bit of water it uses, so I am waiting for it to go beep.

5 Likes

Oooo eggciting

4 Likes

It went beep, and the eggs were eggsactly right: hard white, very slightly soft yolk. One had cracked a fair bit, the other had spewed out a little of its white through the hole one has to make in the shell so they won’t eggsplode, but they were very edible.

5 Likes

That sounds most satisfying

I like machines that just work

6 Likes

Me too. And it is easy to clean, as well.

5 Likes

Even better Fishy

Things that need to be dis and remantled to clean and put away are a nuisance

6 Likes

Sounds like the “bedsit special” I bought a few months ago - combined toaster and egg cooker. Very handy!

6 Likes

I don’t imagine that you have your “bedsit special” in your ‘overnight bag’, joe. But, it would be more than handy, considering. You have supplied few food reports, but maybe that would be too tedious, for you.

The Christmas cake/tea gathering was nothing of the kind. Wine, gin, port, liqueuers etc. were all consumed alongside foodstuffs. Not all varieties of drink were kwoffed by me, but sufficient of them to render me incapable of spelling liqueuers < I copied and pasted that one, as well.

Soo xx

6 Likes

Happy hicoughing wee bee

6 Likes

Absolutely, Twellsy (that’s two c’s, which I can divine even through my drunken stupor/stupour).
I am going to regret this, in the morning, but Mr Bee is so laid back he’s horizontal - literally - and that’s no Bad Thing.
Soo xx

6 Likes

I am typing on phone with Bengal assistant

You are lucky it’s intelligible

Well as much as my usual drivelling

6 Likes

No, I am lucky that I can discern any ‘fault’ in spelling, azz this means that I am less pished than Mr Bee. Yay!

Soo xx

5 Likes

Hmph. That’s as maybe. You might call it a ‘Waggle Dance’, Soo, but to the untutored eye it is more a case of ‘taking the scenic route to your toothbrush’

AttaBee
Gxxx

5 Likes