So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

6 Likes

Go on human/slave

Throw it for me!

6 Likes

Decisions, decisions!

5 Likes

That was my thought, JJ.
In fact, when it came to it the ball always won if it was thrown, but she could always be persuaded with a stick to drop the ball so it could be thrown.

Low cunning is the name of the game.

5 Likes

And mine.

Do the sticks have to be Brought Home? Some dogs are most insistent on the point.

5 Likes

Oh, I made a terrible mistake once while out walking brother-in-law’s border collie (half border collie, really). He had made a very careful selection from various found tennis balls and carried it for a while then dropped it. I didn’t realize my job was to carry it home. He made that quite clear when we got there.

5 Likes

The DDD is looking sleek and healthy isn’t she?

6 Likes

Indeed!

4 Likes

She certainly is! I expect our Chatelaine to be looking chust so when she files her report. Furfles for That Hound - Carinthia may balk at this kind of affectionate display, however.

Lunch was Good - DS kindly accepted the enormous exploded Yorkshire Pud from my plate. We handed over Birthday offerings, so that he might open them on The Day, as we’ll not see him until two days later, for Afternoon Tea. (I need to be able to cope with my walking machine, to w#rk off some of the calories involved in celebrating all of these birthdays, but my left (rear) beely knee izz not being kind).

Soo xx

6 Likes

Try to fly the wrong way through a hairdryer?

5 Likes

Full of helpful suggestions, is That Sparrer.

4 Likes

Isn’t it just, Gus.
I have a Dyson dryer thingy which may be a bit too powerful for the belly legs.
ETA - I’ll let the typo stand, azz that’s pretty much what I am. A belly on legs.
Pfft,
Soo xx

I am considering G&t.

Soo xx

4 Likes

[considering pourity]

5 Likes

Merely considering one won’t help.

4 Likes

Why? Just—why??

4 Likes

Because, after centuries of evolution, there exists a class of drinker whose sole communication is the word “Guinness”, and they want to capture that market?

5 Likes

I thought you’d never ask, Hedgers. Ta very much. I’ll pass on the crisps, mind.
Soo xx

4 Likes

I’ll try any crisp once, if someone else is paying.

4 Likes

These are for you then, Hedgers:

Erm - the Twiglets are mine, though.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Tcha! Not a Tayto’s to be seen.
Your crisps and allied substances stash has been found wanting.

4 Likes