So, who wants to help ... to rattle on in the cellar?

too ot even at this point in the morning

weak ‘n’ feeble

yardarm

pity a pore sufferin’ sparrer, oo, is this a bacon butty I see before me? Come, let me peck thee.

4 Likes

Gives a mist shower to a pore over’ot wee birdie from a plant mist spray

And a platter of bacon butties in easy reach to keep a birdie’s fevver and bone together

3 Likes

I think you might mean ‘apart’, Twellsy dere. A good solid buffer of Spadger twixt fevver and frame is the sign of an happy and helfy bird, after all…

3 Likes

Gawds, I read that as ‘a good solid BUFFET of Spadger’

Dear me

I think that I should lie down

Wivvan Drink…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Ooo nooooo no sparrer buffet

Gin sparrers are rare birds

4 Likes

Passerida iuniperida, I believe.

3 Likes

It’s not your eyes, dere, it’s my typing… I would not condone a buffet of gin starters in any circumstances
Gxxx

3 Likes

I fink I’ll just go down the pub. I may be some little time.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I just removed, from the roots, about 4 sq. yards (we’re imperious in this house) of lemon balm.

I’m hot, sweaty but smell quite delicious.

4 Likes

Planning a barbecue later…

3 Likes

I would love some lemon balm

I am going to join the wee birdie

I need beer :beer:

5 Likes

In the pub, waiting for a bacon & egg sammich.

:beers:

4 Likes

Please may I park on the bar stool beside you dear wee birdie???

3 Likes

Afternoon, Folks
<parrot> hi, everybody </parrot>

We enjoyed the viewing of the Victorian photography exhibition yesterday - and will certainly pay one or two further visits to it before it closes in the autumn. The blurb is at:
http://www.museums-sheffield.org.uk/museums/millennium-gallery/exhibitions/coming-soon/victorian-giants-the-birth-of-art-photography

Indoor temperatures here late yesterday were above 35°C. By early morning that had dropped to a relatively comfortable 28°C.

5 Likes

Now boarding at Gate 11…

4 Likes

We vaguely remember a R4 comedy series called “Lenin of the Rovers”, in which Alexei Sayle led a football team based on the principles of Marxism-Leninism.

But we never suspected that Arsenal were an instrument of the People’s Republic of Korea . . . .

4 Likes

I wasn’t going to go out today, but I need to see my friend at Fred’s Haberdashery & she won’t be back in the shop until Thursday, so orff I go

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

I will have severial pints :beer: waiting for your return dear

We were promised a cool 20C

Th y lied

29C and rising

Bliss

Proper hammock weather

4 Likes

Why did you think they were called “The Red Machine”, BG?

4 Likes