So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

What about the gin lake?

5 Likes

Carinthia doesnā€™t drink ginā€¦

4 Likes

Indeed and Carinthia is on our Urgent Medicinals programme.
Soo xx

3 Likes

A few BMs to start with.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Flumps with open mouth

Medicinals fer the ingestion thereofā€¦

Gawds.that was a marathon

Optician running 30 minutes late , which is normal, but I did let someone have my turn whilst me drops ā€˜tookā€™, as she was struggling with broken ribs anna gammy leg. Her son needed his eyes testing, & there was an lively labrador waiting at home for themā€¦

I did buy cheese topped bread from the Bakery, so there will be Bacon Sandwiches later, when I have gathered meself

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

I have a complaint (not that kind, wash yer minds out). I bought purple shouting broccoli from Lidl. While it tastes very good, it is not purple in any way, shade or form. Nor was the water it was cooked in. I remember it being a lot purpler when I were a lassā€¦

4 Likes

Ah, the purple thing. Itā€™s a stage, I believe. Maybe youā€™re just not ready, Gus.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Oof

And the day gets worse

Have had a Message from Austria to say that my lovely friend Cilli from the Gasthaus died this afternoon

Carinthia.xx

6 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to read this, Carinthia. Was this unexpected?
Soo xx

4 Likes

Oh bluddy hell, Darling, I am so very sorry.
G xxxxx

4 Likes

She said last year that she had a recurrence of the breast cancer she had 2 years previously

I was with her when her husband died

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

Not a ā€˜likeā€™ like, dear Chatelaine. An expression of sympathy.
[huggage]
G xx

5 Likes

I really wish I lived closer to you. Please accept my condolences and a virtual hug, inadequate though they are.

Soo xx

4 Likes

Hugs and brandy for the Chatelaine.

4 Likes

Thank-you everyone

It has knocked the stuffing out of me this evening, & I am unlikely to be able to get to the funeral

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Be sensible, dear Carinthia. Sad and frustrating though it is, the journey at the moment would do you a power of serious No Good. Which is what you would be telling anyone else.
G xxx

5 Likes

Itā€™s all the Orsepiddle appointments ATM, & I need to complete the trial for the Magic Medicine

Theyā€™re a bit quick with country funerals in Austria - very like Ireland

Carinthia.xx

5 Likes

My love to you dear chatelaine

Life is throwing the midden at the windmill for you

A hug or ten with my love

5 Likes

I must go to bed. It will be Mr Sooā€™s birthday, tomorrow, and an outing is planned (it involves birds - not of the dolly kind, bless him) and he will have pressies to unwrap only if I find them for him.
I wish the gentlest nights possible for all Cellarites and special thoughts for Carinthia.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to Mr Soo for tomorrow

Iā€™m filling in forms about me feet now

Hey Ho

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes