So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

Oh pooh, Gus

Booooo to Tesco.

5 Likes

But look at the lovely card that was made for me and dropped through the door just now:

8 Likes

Aaaaw. By whom ?

5 Likes

Blimey Gus

Youā€™ve had a day ovvit, & no mistake

Love the card

I have been to a Garden Centre on my own !

Garden Centres are No Fun on oneā€™s own, but I had to get a Gift Card as a present

Sneezed myself stupid too

Hey Ho

Liberates Pitcher

Carinthia.xx

ETA: Friend has just informed me that there is a nearer Garden Centre , but when I heard that they have snakes there, Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t go to that one

5 Likes

Evening all

Gawds Joe that is scary!

It nearly had me squawking at the Bull in case something had got past his defences of our network

4 Likes

The little girls (two of them, delightful children) of Patchfaced Oafā€™s family. Hence the floating bowl of catfood - at first glance, I wondered crown or tiara type of a yoke, but then I read ā€˜catā€™ on it and got the messageā€¦

5 Likes

Howā€™s the leg, Twellsy? Hope you have been more comfortable today

4 Likes

Snakes is scared of birds. Well known fact.

Specially birds wot know where they live.

Orf to me nest.

5 Likes

I second that emotion, Gus.
Your day has been a tad rubbish, but the arrival of That Card must have ameliorated some of it. I hope.
I have encouraged local politicians by casting my votes. The Polling Station wasnā€™t exactly hopping and the most engaging thing about the whole business was noticing that the pencils were Easily Detachable from their strings.
Good nights, Cellarites,
Soo xx

4 Likes

Have you broken something, Hedgers?
Oh, youā€™re asleep.
Soo xx

4 Likes

Thatā€™s always been a pretty crap alibi, tbh
G ;- ) xx

4 Likes

Donā€™t ferget yer Gin, Soo

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

Not scary so much as shameless. I can call any mobile or landline in Ireland and the UK without incurring additional fees, but not the providerā€™s own alleged ā€œcustomer careā€ department. Charging for access to the helpline is pretty iffy to begin with, but specifically excluding the number from customersā€™ monthly allowance is frankly taking the piss.

4 Likes

Most specially-charged lines forward to a geographic number, and the advertisement-ridden saynoto0870.co.uk is dedicated to revealing them. I donā€™t know whether thereā€™s an equivalent for Ireland.

Blue sky, about 4/8 cloud coverage. Good barbecuing wevver, if it holds.

yardarm

Also, weā€™ve got to 10,000 postsā€¦

4 Likes

Not quite, but five from now.

4 Likes

And I have opened a new cellar in case.

5 Likes

What gets to me on items like this is that itā€™s not accidental or an oversight. If it was then itā€™d be rectified.

No. These things happen after discussion and thought. I can imagine the scene when it was proposed and agreed and oh, how they will have laughed.

5 Likes

So shall we open the last cases in the old cellar?

(9998 - I wonder who the last visitor will be?)

2 Likes

There are ways of making sure.

2 Likes

Like this.

4 Likes