So, who wants to help ... to take refuge in the Cellar?

It would be low cunning if I had dunnit, dere. I don’t think it counts if you do it to yourself.

4 Likes

Selfless, really…

Carinthia.xx

4 Likes

The crackers have bubbles in them!

4 Likes

Proper then…

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Frothy, man!

5 Likes

Gawds

That Nat’s a bit Ooh Err

Or is it just me ?

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

Lethal is the word you were groping for.

4 Likes

I know it’s the wrong time of year, but I fancy sausages and mash, with fried onions over the top.

So I’m off-topic… So sue me. I’m just sayin’

4 Likes

Not off topic atall, AFAIC

That sounds wonderful,& I fancy it too

Carinthia.xx

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure it’s possible to be off-topic in the Cellar. I’ve never tried, and I don’t think I’ve seen it done either.

(No, you don’t need to let that be a challenge to you…)

4 Likes

I think the only thing that is off-topic in the Cellar is discussion of a certain radio programme. And we have the other side of the board for that.

5 Likes

And politics-and-religion, which are simply boring in any quantity.

I refuse to add “the weather” to that, because sometimes, as in sunsets and hurricanes, it’s interesting.

4 Likes

A cat who thinks she’s King Lear?

3 Likes

Emergency Pi? Thirty quid and you have a functioning (if basic) Linux machine.

2 Likes

That was originally done so that those who don’t listen ‘directly’ would not have their enjoyment spoiled, and, it was felt that there are plenty of other places to talk about the programme

I for one never posted on Diss & Cuss either on the BBC Board, or on Peets

I read it though

And Ponder

If I’m awake… :wink:

Carinthia.xx

2 Likes

You’ve talked me into it, people. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
Even as I type this I have potatoes boiling and sausage and onions about to fry.

3 Likes

I don’t think I want a cat who thinks she’s King Lear, even if she has no daughters. Think about trying to arrange for a blasted heath for her…

3 Likes

I think you’ll find that would be hearth, not heath

3 Likes

Well, as I said, it was working all day… but now it isn’t again. Just in time for the support bods to have gone home.

I do indeed have a Pi and touchscreen, and with a little scrabbling around I can find the 802.11 network thingy.

(Feral is the techie one. I’m a mere amateur.)

4 Likes

Speaking as a troglodyte in matters techie (and pretty much everything else) I have decided to remain silent. Although, I would like to have a new laptop, as mine is heavy and a bit clunky.
Lunch was good, if protracted, as DS had completely forgotten a Meeting at his forthcoming Wedding Venue. OH and I had endless cups of jasmine flowering/green tea until our companions showed up. Never mind - we are adults and managed to scoff spicy edamame beans and seaweed salad in the interim. I didn’t even need to whisper my discontent as a low growl sufficed.
Soo xx

4 Likes