Ow!

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

I was eating…

4 Likes

sorry

2 Likes

Rice up mi nose

3 Likes

Butter stool, utter balls, what does it matter as long as the boy loves his social secretary?

3 Likes

S’not a leap year is it?

3 Likes

And he’s married…

1 Like

He soon will be. Can his ticker tock it? Lillian’s filthy chuckle as she unzips him must make the arteries seize up at some point. (I knew someone who used to tell all and sundry that she’d give her OH an egg nog in the middle of the night to keep him going. They did have a large family, strange to relate.)

3 Likes

Are you sure that wasn’t a euphemism? Definite shades of Susan’s chilli…

4 Likes

stoppit the pair of you. Bleuaghhht.

1 Like

Slurpy slurpy, eaty talky, tickle tickle…

2 Likes

joe, I have known [in posting terms, understood] you long and loved you well and so I hope you won’t take it too amiss when I say

stfu

yuk

1 Like

I couldn’t guarantee it wasn’t an ointment to be rubbed well in rather than a potion. It’s not as if they asked for my help (which wouldn’t have been forthcoming beyond passing the capsicums). This would explain why Neil and Susan have such lively nights. Maybe she had a dab before nets the other night. Chilli should really be a banned substance in village cricket, and definitely no Scotch bonnets at Easter.

1 Like

Could I pass you the pickled eggs, Gus?

1 Like

Only if Jill has finished with them,

2 Likes

Pickled egg cake, tart, flan, custard… This all comes of Nigella putting chilli in Christmas cake whilst vamping the camera. Oh bugger, we’re back to Neil and peppery Susan.

2 Likes