Total TV Guide May 28-June 2

With rumours raging about Justin’s plans for Berrow Farm, Kirsty shoots her mouth off, which puts Jill’s nose out of joint.
Lily gives Pip a makeover before meeting Toby. Brian assumes they’re back together, but Toby puts him straight about the situation, though he then spots a chance to woo her back.
Lilian is not happy with the candidates to be Justin’s new PA, and has someone much safer in mind. Can Justin be persuaded?
With the Single Wicket in full swing, Anisha faces stiff opposition. A surprise entry impresses Harrison.
Justin turns up at Bridge Farm with an unexpected business proposal which stuns Pat and Tony.

Thanks to Toffee from Peet’s Mustardland for this paraphrased spoiler.

2 Likes

Not sure why I pressed ‘like’ Janie, apart from a desire to signal gratitude for your efforts :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

JIll’s nose being out of joint? That can’t be bad, surely!

Have to agree, Toby wooing Pip is not going to be easy to stomach. Nor Lilian cackling at Pip - what, is she going to get her to wear a push-up bra?

Don’t mind the punch-up brewing (can you brew a punch-up) over Justin’s nefarious plan, whatever it is. Though Pat in Indignant Mode is a bit hard to take. Somehow she annoys me more than Lynda, but I never claim to be fair.

2 Likes

You can certainly brew up a punch (1 bottle brandy, 1 bottle claret, i/2 bot of any of the white spirits you might have lying around the place, squoosh of soda and a sliced orange. Sorted). Which leads on to your point about Jill’s nose being ooj. I’d sooner have that reported than endure the hooting, but anything that upsets the old bat is fine by me in principle.

1 Like

Anthea? As I have seen suggested by Somebody, Somewhere.

2 Likes