"Toxic poisoning"?

As opposed to “non-toxic poisoning”, presumably?

3 Likes

They are Silly People.

3 Likes

O which point, I suppose we’d better be prepared for Cliché No 32768:

Person Very Interested In The Wonderful Job You Do Is In Fact An Undercover Tabloid Journalist

4 Likes

I think if he had been trying to pump Adam about the soil at Lower Mead Adam would have noticed, though. He is hyper-sensitive on the subject at the moment.

I could be wrong, mind, because the editorial team of The Archers and what people do in Real Life (OMT) are in no way connected.

3 Likes

That wasn’t quite what I called them when that particular infelicity polluted the airwaves; but we are broadly in agreement :wink:

3 Likes

I am. Although ‘resigned’ might be a better word.

Put it this way, he sure as **** wasn’t an actor

4 Likes

I accidentally opened this thread.

Did this come to anything or was it, yet another, orphaned story ?

4 Likes

It was about the soil of Home Farm, and as far as we know the interminable clean-up has now entered its fourth month and shows no sign of coming to an end.

You’d think that if it was such dangerous stuff they would want to get a bloody wiggle on, but apparently not.

4 Likes

What it came to, Armers, was that the nice man wanted the great Adam Macy, famed throughout the land for his herbal leys and evangelical zeal for Soil Quality to join or posibly even chair, I can’t remember exactly, some farmers’ association or other, because soil. A little bit later he contacted Adam, saying ‘soz mate, Home Farm stinks, you stink with it, and we don’t want you after all, byee’,
Adam took this as well as one would expect.

5 Likes

Just an excuse to inject yet more conflict, in fact.

4 Likes

Unless, indeed, Kirstie was toxic poisoned by her dip in the water and the reason for her disappearance in recent times is she’s been confiscated by a hazmat team, or dissolved.

5 Likes

The latter would be fun. Unfortunately she has spoken since her toxic bathe, in February to start her affair with Philip.

3 Likes

I speculated elsethread that that could be a symptom.

4 Likes

Given that poison-ivy rash is listed among sexually transmitted diseases (I have read the case history), Mysterious Super-Toxic Gubbins seems likely to be transmissible too.

3 Likes

Well if people will go al fresco

3 Likes