Life gets ever more complicated for Harrison as he moves into the Bull - his house of cards threatens to come crashing down, until he has an emotional heart to heart with Fallon.
Over at the Snells’, Lynda and Robert must face the consequences of their actions as a regular B&B guest cancels their booking.
Elsewhere, Martyn Gibson’s presence is felt at the Flower and Produce Show.
Thanks to dondy of Peet’s Mustardland
So he has left Fallon in order to move in with her mother?
I suppose somewhere there is somebody that makes sense to.
“You broke my daughter’s heart, but of course you can sleep here. In the special bed. Make sure you aren’t wearing any metal.”
Now that we know more, I bet he won’t be quite so welcome at The Bull, now, will he, moi darlin’?
I hope they soon find a vaccine for the civil war virus which has infected the whole population in what was a delightful village. Please.
Wotcher, Bert, and welcome, despite your apparent pacifist leanings.
Hello, and welcome.
I have to say that one of my early memories of TA is my elder brother asking my mother, “if it always makes you feel so cross, why do you listen to The Archers?” and her reply: “Because it makes me so glad I don’t have to live in Ambridge.”
Her pet loathing was for Martha Woodford, but she also had whatever the opposite of a soft spot is for Walter Gabriel.
I’m not sure how delightful a village it ever was…
Is that such a bad thing?
Ambridge has a lot of blood that needs shedding. IMO.
Time for the Petlyakov Pe-8 four-engined heavy mosquito.