Well, that's another…

…twelve minutes I won’t get back.

4 Likes

Why the secrecy, Tom and Hannah? If it’s perfectly ok, what do they need to hide? And also, how did Johnny know they were in the house in the middle of the day anyway?

4 Likes

I suppose their cars were in the driveway.

I can’t decide if these scenes between Tom and Hannah are worse than the Pip and Toby ones or merely just as bad.

5 Likes

No driveway at 1, The Green; and it’s a sad thing if either needs a car to get the quarter mile or so to work.

Worse than Pip and Toby, as far as I am concerned, because of all the panicky secrecy for no discernible reason.

5 Likes

I bet they did drive, though, given the … um … urgency of the matter. They must have left their cars nearby.

5 Likes

Why would they have had their cars with them if they had not driven in to work, JJ?

4 Likes

Hilarious Consequences™ with added shoutiness. What less could one ask?

4 Likes

Coz they did drive to work.

P.S. I have a friend who lives … just mapped it … 8 minutes walk from work and drives there. She is not incapable of walking, her job is a physical one, she just drives because she does.

4 Likes

I think what upped the ‘yuk’ factor for me was in the last episode where Hannah referred to ‘second time round’ and I tried and failed not to wonder if it was referring to their last session or a second shag in the same session.

Sorry, you can’t un-think that thought, can you, so I thought I would share it.

4 Likes

You’re so kind…

4 Likes

Gee, thanks, Janie.

3 Likes

Yes, sorry about that. I just had another yuk thought … no, I’ll spare you all this time.

3 Likes

And woss wrong with that, eh? In general, I mean, not in this particular instance.

Meanwhile…

4 Likes