What a loathsome little girl

Lily is…

5 Likes

Yup. She needs stabbing through the eye with a biro. OK, you might wonder about that choice of method but I was at skool with Lilyalikes and had a rich fantasy life.
Team Freddy here.

4 Likes

I have known sickly sweet nasties like Lily in my time as well. Little miss butter-wouldn’t-melt.

Why couldn’t it be her who got pregnant by accident? No, I know: it’s because she is a virgin and likely to remain so, since she’s so awful that no boy in his right mind would want to tup her.

2 Likes

I feel terribly sorry for Freddy. Deprived of his father, who might actually have listened to him, and stuck with a mother who I think is supposed to ‘mean well’ wrt both her children, but who favours the mini-me Lily and has No Clue At All about boys.

3 Likes

She treated Nigel like a child so was always going to be a poor mother to a boy.

4 Likes

And I seem to remember times when Nigel dealt with her as one would with a brattish little sister (no criticism of him intended there: how else to solve a problem like Eliza?)

3 Likes

Nobody’s ever told the ghastly woman what the boundaries are. Why are there so many vile women in Ambridge?

4 Likes

[quote=“Marjorie, post:7, topic:832”]
Why are there so many vile women in Ambridge?
[/quote]our ludicrous gun laws, I imagine.

6 Likes

I did rather want to slap her when she said Nigel would be ashamed of Freddie. Lily learnt that lovely trick at her mother’s knee. And Nigel was pretty daft in his twenties and though we don’t know what he was like at 18 I doubt he was any more sensible.

I’m not exactly team Freddie either but he’s not the one I want to slap.

4 Likes